Najara Mapping Service (Updated 13/11/2017)

Started by Najara, Jan 18, 2012, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Najara

Good day, visitor. <:

I'm pretty bad with introductions, so I'm going straight to the point; My name is Simone AKA Najara, I have a favorable past (ex- Graphic Leader) on the rAthena boards and have a decent amount of experience with what I do. I am here to offer my service for your server, to provide you with exclusive (or pre-made) high-quality maps.

Update: 13/11/2017

In order to avoid any miss-understandings by posting (and keeping up with) multiple threads in multiple forums (rA, Herc, RMS, eA, etc), I've decided to go with ONE website were I put all my content, so please refer to my site (www.najaramaps.webs.com) if you are looking for any custom maps. Everything you need to know - information and resources - will be available there. This thread will no longer be updated!

Pre-Made Maps

Exclusive Showcase

Frequently Asked Questions

Contact Information

As stated on my site, the best way to contact me is through Skype or Discord, so please only contact me through these methods! If you try to reach me through any other way, you'll likely not receive an answer or a very delayed one!

Discord: Simone#7008
[close]

Thank you!  /lv

Najara

Legal bump. We're available again. [:

Lotus

Very nice work, we might be looking to purchase on your pre-made maps for LotusRO in the near future. Curious, what RO skin are you using in the sky temple video? It looks very nice!

Najara

Quote from: Lotus on Jun 24, 2012, 04:23 PM
Very nice work, we might be looking to purchase on your pre-made maps for LotusRO in the near future. Curious, what RO skin are you using in the sky temple video? It looks very nice!

Hello. Thanks for the compliment! ^^

With skin you're refering to the status bar skin (etc), right? It's the one that came along in the compiled eAthena starters V4 pack, if I remember correctly.

Lotus

Thanks, no idea where I'd find that, however. xD Oh well.

Astrea Sin

Great service! The map that i requested from her was perfectly done.
Thank you for the amazing MAP ms. Najara.  /no1

Najara

I'm currently (temporarily) accepting paid requests again. If you want to have a affordable map done, come at me.  /ok
Now offering 3D modeling service!

New / Exclusive Map: Available [0/1]
Edit / Fix Map: Unavailable [1/1]