[This Service has unresolved issues] MizuariGFX - Graphics and Coding Services

Started by Mizuari, Jun 14, 2011, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RagnarokersRO

Bud GVG and PVP list not Completed, Still error...
whats the problem?

pilipinasro

still waiting for my code.

pilipinasro

Just PM me on my YM if you already finished my code.

Infinite Eden

RagnarokersRO

how long i must waiting your work?

3 months now my website has not been completed

give back my money now. Take away your suck website design

you be careful with this guy imposter, many victims and website creation services offered codding lie and trap lest you become a victim like me

f**k

evidence of chaotic website crafted by Super Design and Mizuari : www.ragnarokers.com/flux

Armani

i have had MANY troubled with this guy in the past. makes too many promises. took about 3 months to do my site when he promised in 1 week or less. took over a week for a simple banner, which he asked me to pay additional for it to be ready "rush" in less than 23 hours. since he didnt he tried to offer discount on future purchases. but no thanks. i really think this guy should be taken out.

There are several post around this thread which had a discussion with xanatara, which they solved, but can help prove as evidence.

Flaid

I just have had troubles with this guy in the past, he made a website for me, it took 3x longer than he told it would take and after all it still had a ton of bugs and it was an awful design. I used the website not even for a week and decided to get a new one because of the bugs and what not. We were absolutely not satisfied with his work but never posted here on RMS because it was a problem of mine, I hired him in first place and I didn't want to argue or push him down, rather charge a new one from someone actually skilled. Recently someone asked me why is my server listed on the thread (I didn't knew) while he didn't even make the website so I just came back here to post. I request my server to be removed from your samples, it's not the website you made for almost 1 year already.

casteryee

I have the problem like you guys with this Mizuari, I spent day by day to maintain my server.
He kept postponed me day by day and come out with a piece of s***.
I had told him everything I need and come out with errors and everything. Tell him to fix and he just give me lousy service.
My parent tell me something and I realized is 100% right, most of the cheap things are not good thing.

yC

The case with RagnarokersRO is dragged on long enough, and no response to him here whatsoever.  Might as well close the topic and warn others not to use this service.

If anyone wish to continue discussion on this service or the dispute, feel free to create a topic in the off-topic section on this forum.  Locking this.