[This Service has unresolved issues] MizuariGFX - Graphics and Coding Services

Started by Mizuari, Jun 14, 2011, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chexie

Mizuari, please remove all commissions that are not allowed to be used without my permission. These were maid for my clients not for your layouts. I've already posted before. Thanks.

pRO Valhalla | Chexie - Biochemist | Chexi - High Priest | Blog | RO Blog | Art Thread | DeviantArt

Aurora™

Still have not received the code. Today makes 17 days with nothing but promise after promise of receiving it after giving him more and more time.

I've opened a Paypal dispute regarding his services and given him 48 hours to either refund my money (which I paid in full thinking I would receive a quick and easy service for it) or give me my product.

Waiting on him to comply.

Aurora™

I've finally received my code, but it's a bit buggy. I can't say I can give Mizuari a great rating based on what happened, unfortunately.

We'll also see how quickly he delivers our bug fixes.

ritche

I paid mizuari half a price for his services because he said he can do it for 12 days.. that was on December 21, 2011 but until now i still didnt received my codes. I filed him a dispute at paypal.com ill update this post once I get a word from him since he always said he will refund me but until now nothing from him no word.

ritche

he sent the files wow, after a dispute was filed he suddenly send the files.. but it has too many errors like borders is not properly ordered.. I can rate 1/10 his services... not good.

casteryee

Hey, Mizuari.
I have lost news from you, can you give me a reply once you see this.
Day and day past, my server can't launch because of the website.

RagnarokersRO

Mizuari ...
when coding www.ragnarokers.com website complete ?
has long work you and Shalman Super Design not completed..
What happened?

Don't let your damaged your reputation
please correct your work on my website immediately
I give you 3 days to complete
thx

Aerlinniel

I would advise everyone interested in using MizuraiGFX as their web developer to turn around and look elsewhere.  I hired Mizuari basically with him begging me for a project to try and redeem his tarnished reputation.  He delivered a preview of the banner very quickly, and it was well done.  After that, It took him about a month and a half, to two months of me harassing him to send me an unfinished code, and had me debugging the website for him.  It wasn't until I threatened him to dispute the paypal transactions that things started to get done.

I gave him a few days to finish what I had paid for, and still to this day do not have the completed code, he assures me that the changes he most recently sent me would fix all of the issues I was having, and clearly they haven't.  He hasn't logged into MSN or responded to any of my messages, I have contacted paypal last week and am awaiting their response.

I would personally like to see this person removed from the paid services section of the forum.

Oh, on another note regarding professionalism...

In the very beginning I refused to pay the full price for the project, so I chose to do 50/50.  50% in upfront, 50% upon the completed project.  Two days after I had given him the original 50% he messages me asking if I could please send him the other half since he was "Short on Cash".  >_>

Anywho, that's my story.  I hope this helps potential buyers.

RagnarokersRO

last warning ... about your service on my web
i wan't to put forward the case to dispute the paypal transactions
with strong evidence..

Mizuari

@CasterYee
Sent you a pm. Just check it out.

@Aerlinniel
I finished your website a month ago. I told you if there's issue just let me know. But I don't receive any from you. I gave you the updates on your website but you didn't respond on it anymore. I'm always online on my messenger if anything happens just pm me and i respond quickly if I'm around. Sorry if I failed to respond but honestly I didn't receive anything.

@RagnarokersRO
I'm working on it now, you'll receive it withing this week.

Thank you and I apologize. Kindly PM or email me so we can talk about it.

[color=limegreen]MizuariGFX[/color]
[color=green]Graphics and Coding Services[/color]

[color=#4d86bb]Looking for :[/color] [color=#07ab49]Source Coder[/color] | [color=#6b8f1d]Scripter[/color] | [color=#db7029]Human Resource[/color] | [color=#2a05a1]Story Writer[/color] | [color=#be3696]Spriter[/color]

RagnarokersRO

hopefully this not false promise
as previously
I'll be waiting your work
but not for too long ...
should be completed soon...

if your work completed
I will give you a good reputation
/no1

Cavalero

Ya, id also like to see this guy removed. About a month ago, i asked him for some work (addition of customs) i even made the stupid mistake of paying upfront. $80. After i paid i waited a month for the work and nothing. He dodged me for about 2 weeks after i waited that month. I was so pissed i disputed the issue, and lost, becasue it was "virtual goods".. hes asked me for work after because he said he really needed it. And our partnership has never been the same. If RMS needs any information from me, regarding this issue, i can send you the paypal regarding. Mizuari will definetly send you emails if he needs something. But if you need fixes from already paid work. Dont count on it, hes not reliable. Definitely not reliable and will scam you any chance he gets. If you do get work from him. Make sure its 100% finished before you send even a penny. Trust me.

Conquer Your World! ~ Were also Jesus Friendly!

yC

Sure post anything you think would help, if you have anything to warn others before they choose to use this service. 

RagnarokersRO, any update on your unfinished work?

What about the others that paid for this service?

RagnarokersRO

Miizuari ...
Has long been your work not completed
is the way 2 months /pif

you're really cruel, deceiving your client ..
okay ...
it's time i'm was reported this issue
fraudulent use RMS as a promotional
and paypal as a payment ..
I will be questioning him today to the RMS and paypal
Now your career is finish
I'll rush you anywhere /pif /pif

Mizuari

[color=limegreen]MizuariGFX[/color]
[color=green]Graphics and Coding Services[/color]

[color=#4d86bb]Looking for :[/color] [color=#07ab49]Source Coder[/color] | [color=#6b8f1d]Scripter[/color] | [color=#db7029]Human Resource[/color] | [color=#2a05a1]Story Writer[/color] | [color=#be3696]Spriter[/color]