Jocasta GFX - Your Affordable Graphic Shop!

Started by Jocasta, Nov 13, 2011, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jocasta

Availability

Contact Information
Payment Method

• Paypal - Information will be sent after everything has been confirmed.
Graphics Request Form (format for e-mail)
Spoiler

Name:
RMS Forum Name:
Server Name:
Graphics Request Type:
Animated or Not?:
Color Scheme: What colors do you want me to use? Indicate font, etc.
Images Theme: (Write here what theme you want me to use as some background images)
Image Size (in pixels):
Additional Instructions:

**note: If you want me to use images you have already, please send me.
**note: If you have drawn a thingy in a paper, and scanned it, or whatever, attach it through e-mail so I could note it.
**note: I will send a confirmation e-mail that I receive your work and will start on it as soon as you e-mail back, or we have msn'ed together
[close]

Frequently Asked Questions - !! Please read first !!
Spoiler

1. Do I do a website coding?
- No. Sadly, I'm still quite studying.

2. How long does it take for me to obtain my graphics?
- It depends on the complexity and the schedule of my school affairs (and doing some GMing stuff). Most likely, I will prioritize your work immediately once I receive your request.

3. Are you giving away the .psd file?
- Sadly, no. I will be free to edit your work if you want any minor changes.

4. I have contacted you, but I didn't receive any reply?
- Perhaps I haven't logged on yet. Or, you sent a wrong e-mail. I hope e-mailing will be our first conversation medium.

5. Are these prices negotiable?
- If the quality of the work is incomparably not astounding to be seen, I will be lowering it, or will do a re-edit.

6. How do we start the negotiations?
- I will present you a watermark'ed image. You are to send all the necessary payments and then I shall send everything to you on whatever medium you want.

7. I know I sent you a graphic request, but I immediately want to cancel it. Is it okay?
- It depends on the situation. If I have received your cancellation before I was able to do your work, there would be no problem. However, to cancel after the work is finished is incompetent for someone who requested a graphic request, and dropping it like a bomb. I would request a cancellation of request fee (probably, only 40% of the original price to be paid.) Else, I would consider you an opportunist and put you in some blacklist thingy. Make sure you are 100% sure when ordering your graphics.

8. That image is mine you @#$%^&*!
- I apologize for this matter, perhaps I have obtained this image from somewhere like Google or whatever sort. Please PM me regarding this matter to give due credits for the professional people who make astounding graphics.
[close]

Services Offered

Banners
- Standard Size banners: [468 x 60] [728 x 90] [120 x 600]
- I can always edit your banner (minor only; additional fee if some major changes; though I recommend just request a new one o.o) if you want. Contact me to do so.
- Other Banner Sizes: As long as the size is not different from the standard sizes, the price will remain the same. Else, there would be small additional charges depending on the size extended.
- Animated banners would cost a relative small amount compared to the non-animated one.
- Price Range: Starting from $5
Spoiler

[close]

Login Screen Background
- Standard Size: Provide your desired size.
- Three sets would be provided: [Uncut, png] [Uncut, bmp] [Cut, ready for extraction to data folder]
- Price Range: Starting from $7

Loading Screen
- Standard Size: Provide your desired size.
- Two sets would be provided: [Uncut, png] [Uncut, bmp].
- Price Range: Starting from $7

Signature
- Standard Size: As long as it is a 'signature' not some massive thingy. Lol 8D
- I can always edit your banner (minor only; additional fee if some major changes; though I recommend just request a new one o.o) if you want. Contact me to do so.
- Price Range: Starting from $5
Spoiler

[close]

- Standard Size: As long as its a considerable avatar-size (I suggest 100 x 100, 150 x 150, etc.)
- Price Range: Starting from $2.

Emblem
- Standard Size: 24 x 24
- You will be given a .png and .bmp file (2 sets)
- Price Range: Starting from $1.

Forum Ranks / Images
- Standard Size: Denote your size, as long as its "fitting."
- Price Range: Starting from $1.

Splash Page
- Standard Size: Give your sizes.
- I might be able to code it since it's just a splash page 8D
- Price Range: Starting from $8
Spoiler

Other Graphics
- Standard Size: Provide size / layout for the image.
- Price Range: Starting from $1 (depending on its closeness with other graphics)
Spoiler

[close]

Need an Affordable yet Quality GFX For Your Server?
Jocasta GFX Services