He spelled guild wrong, looks like guld.  Just sayin.  :s

Yeah I noticed it as well.. Guld  ;D

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

ichangfx

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Aug 24, 2011, 10:38 PM

Hahaha.. Sorry I didn't notice that. Big deal for you? :)

Quote from: epzkie on Aug 25, 2011, 05:17 AM
Yeah I noticed it as well.. Guld  ;D

Big deal? :)
Quote from: ichangfx link=tquote author=EmperiumRo link=topic=19798.msg135818#msg135818 date=1314237724]
Thanks ichan for the nice banner! It is simple and cool, I like it.

+1 to this person as he respond really fast and very eager to take the job =)

EmperiumRO
ic=19798.msg135802#msg135802 date=1314199250]
Update! Latest Works!

EmperiumRO

MalayaRO

Thank you guys for constantly taking my services!

I'm Available for any graphic needs. Contact me skype: ichangfx , Yahoo! MSN : [email protected]

[/quote]

Thank you for being nice to me, Looking forward on working with you in the future :)

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Aug 24, 2011, 10:38 PM

ichangfx

BUMP! It's weekend and I'm looking for graphic works, PM me now on Yahoo! MSN : [email protected] , Skype: ichangfx

Chemical Crush

Quote from: ichangfx on Aug 25, 2011, 09:23 AM
Hahaha.. Sorry I didn't notice that. Big deal for you? :)

Actually it kind of is a big deal if you're selling your gfx services, I mean hopefully you went back and fixed it for the server...  I personally don't care but it really reflects on you in the long run.   I was merely pointing out you mispelled something, in hopes that you fix it for the server, don't sound so rude cause someone is merely trying to help you out.

Or maybe you werent being rude, usually when people are like 'Big deal?'  that just comes off as rude, so if you werent trying to be I sowwie D;

EmperiumRo

Yes, he fixed it =) it's all good
[color=orange]EmperiumRO - Do you have what it takes?![/color]

[color=orange]Brand new server as of 8/8/11[/color]

epzkie

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Aug 27, 2011, 07:59 AM
Actually it kind of is a big deal if you're selling your gfx services, I mean hopefully you went back and fixed it for the server...  I personally don't care but it really reflects on you in the long run.   I was merely pointing out you mispelled something, in hopes that you fix it for the server, don't sound so rude cause someone is merely trying to help you out.

Or maybe you werent being rude, usually when people are like 'Big deal?'  that just comes off as rude, so if you werent trying to be I sowwie D;

I think it's rude how he said it. "big deal?"  he doesn't want or he is offended being corrected..

anyways it has been fixed already so end of story..  ;D

Legion Ragnarok Online

[color=blue]''Gather your LEGIONS! A new battleground awaits!...''[/color]
http://legion.ro-gaming.net

ichangfx

BUMP! Looking for graphic works. contact me on skype: ichangfx or Yahoo! MSN : [email protected]

ichangfx

UPDATE: Latest work.

Thanks for debrin of ZergRO for taking my service once again!

looking for graphic works! Pm me on Yahoo! MSN: [email protected] or skype: ichangfx

ichangfx

I'm looking for more graphic works!

PM me on my contacts

ichangfx

UPDATE! Latest WORKS for EmperiumRO

I'm available now! Just PM me on Yahoo! MSN : [email protected] Skype: ichangfx

get big discounts and freebies on BULK orders.

all this images are bought for only 10$ :)

ichangfx

BUMP! Looking for graphic works. PM me or contact me here.

Looking forward on working with your graphic needs. Thanks :)

ichangfx

Hello RMS,

I'm back and looking for graphic works. You can contact me thru information provided on this thread.

ichangfx

BUMP! Looking for graphic works! Just pm me thru Yahoo! MSN or on Skype.  ;)

ziezie

Quote from: ichangfx on Aug 24, 2011, 11:20 AM
MalayaRO

If you're going to use fanart, then you need to get permission to use that art. 

You are making money off of someone else's work, and that is illegal under copyright laws.

And yes, that picture on the left is copyrighted.

Technically, almost all of the artwork you're using is copyright, and if you don't have permission to be using them for paid services, then everything you've done, has been done illegally.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: ziezie on Sep 25, 2011, 07:45 AM
If you're going to use fanart, then you need to get permission to use that art. 

You are making money off of someone else's work, and that is illegal under copyright laws.

And yes, that picture on the left is copyrighted.

Technically, almost all of the artwork you're using is copyright, and if you don't have permission to be using them for paid services, then everything you've done, has been done illegally.

Wanna preach to one person?  Go preach to everyone else.  While I agree with you, you honestly have no right to single out one person when there are tons of people using art they shouldn't be.