Ichansanity Web and Graphic Solution

Started by ichangfx, Jul 25, 2011, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ichangfx

Quote from: Erebus on Aug 09, 2011, 06:13 PM
Do not hire this person, he is very unprofessional. I asked for a simple quote on a portfolio site, gave him some detail of what i want it for. He quoted me $30-$70. I asked for a definite number as his max estimate is 2x his base estimate (30 + 30 = 60). He then gave me a definite amount and i said give me to tomorrow and let me think on it. He proceeded to try to keep on me and until i threatened him with potentially losing a customer, left me to think on it.

Tomorrow (within the past 20 minutes of this post) comes with a nudge from him on Y!/MSN as is his custom it seems. We get to talking about the site more. I asked about seeing any of his non-ro work as I only have overly bright colors and streaks of light for a design base to picture. He didnt have any so i tell him that i will have to pass on his services. Doesnt take no for an answer and shows me his site as an example which has overly bright colors. *nudges me again*, gets to the point of begging me to give him a try and how he needs international experience for his portfolio. I tell him again, that i must pass on his services. *nudges me again* and i tell him that if he does, going to write on his rms post (as you can see here). He lowers his price to $20 no down payment, give me a try and how getting me desperately is unprofessionally looking.

*nudges me again*, so i told him to go away with him still asking if its still a no? and omfg...another *nudge* as im typing this with more of the same, begging to do this project. He will make a pre-made for me and i tell him that hes too late, replying to his topic and to leave me alone before he incurs any further wrath from me. Asks me to not make this post and then appears offline and/or blocks me (which to me is YAY!), but there you have it folks...

DO NOT HIRE THIS PERSON. he may be cheap, but he is just too immature and unprofessional to do your site any good, RO or non-RO related

sorry sir for keeping on asking you, I didn't knew that you will get pissed on keeping you. As what you have mentioned i'm keep on lowering my price just to get a folio from you. Your still not working with me and you said i'm unprofessional. I also told you for the last time that I will make a pre-made for you and just give me the payment after i made it. and it's only 20$. it's very cheap for a web project.

P.S is it my first time having a problem from just a person asking for a quote. You almost say the whole story even you still not trying me. Most of my clients are very satisfied and you that haven't work for me has too much to say. It's just to bad to me that I encountered someone who's very easy to get angry. I'm very sorry for that. I'm not a natural speaker so I can't say some words :(

Chemical Crush

Not to trail off topic from your post about your gfx services.

But it is Erebus's choice if he wants to hire you or not.  If  he does not wish to hire you it is very UNPROFESSIONAL to continue to annoy a customer begging them to buy something from you.  It's very bothersome.  You'll learn this along the way I'm sure.  Just let the customers have their time and let THEM contact YOU.  I don't blame him for being bothered by the nudges you send.  I dislike it when customers do that to me for my mapping service.  Especially if I decline their offers.

Either way, don't bug customers.  Let them decide for themselves.  If they continue to decline your lowered prices just let them be.  They obviously do not like your works or have just changed their mind in general.

aesirhades

Can you work on website too ? coding and photoshop?

Join VanhildRO.net Now! And Experience Challenging Role Playing RO! Conquest Battlegrounds and many more!

ichangfx

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Aug 09, 2011, 09:27 PM
Not to trail off topic from your post about your gfx services.

But it is Erebus's choice if he wants to hire you or not.  If  he does not wish to hire you it is very UNPROFESSIONAL to continue to annoy a customer begging them to buy something from you.  It's very bothersome.  You'll learn this along the way I'm sure.  Just let the customers have their time and let THEM contact YOU.  I don't blame him for being bothered by the nudges you send.  I dislike it when customers do that to me for my mapping service.  Especially if I decline their offers.

Either way, don't bug customers.  Let them decide for themselves.  If they continue to decline your lowered prices just let them be.  They obviously do not like your works or have just changed their mind in general.

Yah. It's really my mistake that I keep on asking him.  :( But to tell you. I've been doing this services for more than a year now, and when i started this. All of my services are 100% free.  :) It just a couple of weeks that I started this Paid Services and by that time. I got 4 clients that is very satisfied with my work.  ;D And guest what? They're the one who offers the prices for my work. I really don't care with the payments even it's very low or just a fair price. All I wanted is to help and to gain more experience by doing their graphic needs because this is my personal hobby  :(.  I'm almost to the point to our conversation that I will give the work for free but unfortunately he's already writing something about me without giving a try at my works.

Most of my previous clients knew who I am and what is me when working with them and I'm very confident that they we're satisfied with me. I don't take Erebus statement here bad for me. In fact it makes me realize the word "Professional"  ;D

ichangfx

Quote from: aesirhades on Aug 10, 2011, 02:07 AM
Can you work on website too ? coding and photoshop?

Both is what i'm doing. Just contact me thru my Yahoo! Messenger or Email me. Thank You.

ichangfx

BUMP!

Accepting Graphic works now! Just pm or leave a message here; or you can contact me on my Yahoo! Messenger. It's "[email protected]".  ;)

ichangfx

graphic prices are now up!  ;)
AVAILABLE  :)

accepting works now! contact me on my Yahoo! Messenger provided on the very first part of this post or you can just e-mail me.

Thank you,

--

- ichangfx

ichangfx

Accepting works now! Just PM me here or PM me on my Yahoo! MSN.  ;D

drebin

This guy ichan..

although buggin sometimes.. i am  not annoyed by him..

he's great to work with.. honest.. he help me made my site design to my liking..

pretty simple designer.. but simplicity to the design make's it's beauty..

never think twice on hiring him.. thnx man...

ichangfx

Quote from: drebin on Aug 16, 2011, 07:32 PM
This guy ichan..

although buggin sometimes.. i am  not annoyed by him..

he's great to work with.. honest.. he help me made my site design to my liking..

pretty simple designer.. but simplicity to the design make's it's beauty..

never think twice on hiring him.. thnx man...

thank you for availing my services. enjoy your new website.

Looking for grahpic works! I'm available now, please hit me up on my Yahoo! Messenger.

ichangfx

ichanGFX new website look is now up! Now accepting non RO related graphics.

http://ichangfx.tk/

I'm available now! Accepting works!

Contacts:

Yahoo! MSN : [email protected]

ichangfx

BUMP! Looking for graphic works contact me thru skype or YM

you can visit my website at http://ichangfx.tk

ichangfx

Update! Latest Works!

EmperiumRO

MalayaRO

Thank you guys for constantly taking my services!

I'm Available for any graphic needs. Contact me skype: ichangfx , Yahoo! MSN : [email protected]

EmperiumRo

Thanks ichan for the nice banner! It is simple and cool, I like it.

+1 to this person as he respond really fast and very eager to take the job =)

EmperiumRO
[color=orange]EmperiumRO - Do you have what it takes?![/color]

[color=orange]Brand new server as of 8/8/11[/color]

Chemical Crush

Quote from: EmperiumRo on Aug 24, 2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks ichan for the nice banner! It is simple and cool, I like it.

+1 to this person as he respond really fast and very eager to take the job =)

EmperiumRO

He spelled guild wrong, looks like guld.  Just sayin.  :s