FluxCP Integration Services

Started by jupeto, Sep 26, 2012, 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jupeto

What do I do?

Got FluxCP themes / designs but don't have any idea how to make it live and usable over the internet? Well here I am offering my service to integrate any existing themes / designs to to your Flux Control Panel.

I may code your designs from scratch and integrate it with your FluxCP or do tweaks on any of your existing FluxCP themes. Please be advised that I'm not into web designs. I may be a hardcore but not in designs really.

I also do add-ons now, from very basic to more complicated. Please be advised that once I finish the add-on and handed it over to you, it's now up to you to design it to your liking unless you let me modify your theme over the internet.

I may not have any portfolio yet but here are some of my past works in terms of web applications you may reference with.

Availbility:

Weekdays: 18:00 - 22:00 +8GMT
Weekends and holidays: 12:00 - 22:00 +8GMT

Those are the only times I am available for the job. Also note that I only do jobs 1 at the time for now.

Contact information:

Payment Options

• Paypal (Preferred)
  • Western Union

Prices

• All default pages ~ 50 - 80+ USD depending on the complexity of the design or how you want some part of it to implement
  • Additional pages  5 - 15+ USD per page
  • Minimal Edits / Tweaks 1 - 5+ USD per job
  • Add-ons ~ 10 - 50+ USD which will also depends on the complexity of your reques.

There is a 50% deposit of the total amount of the job before I start the job.

Reports and Timelines

I also indicate timelines on every job I do if you want me to report any updates to you. I submit daily reports to my clients to ensure that there is any progress in my work.

What If I didn't meet the timeline? Well a deduction of 1 USD per working day to the total amount due of the job. So if the total amount of the job is $50 and my timeline is 3 days overdue then the total amount you have to pay will be 47 USD.