clydelion's Services - Server Dev, Source Modding [Not Available]

Started by clydelion, Jun 07, 2012, 04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clydelion

Service Status: Not Available(went onboard a ship, won't be coming back for a while :D)

[About me:]

Hi, I'm clydelion - a returning programmer. I was once known as Skullcandy/Rad way back in eAthena. Had been on a hiatus (been busy with school) for the last 2 years. And now, still studying for my last 3 subjects then I'm done. As of now, I have a very long vacant hours and I'm looking for some programming jobs. I mainly accept source modifications, with a little scripting to support the mods(if needed).

I'm currently in rAthena bearing the same nick and is currently building my portfolio.

[My Portfolio:]

Scroll of SProtect ported to Ragnarok (from Flyff) 
[atcommand]@dropautodelete
Faction System(will be reworked)
Multiple Autoloot
Item drop delay
Allow Item Usage Only in Certain Mapflags
Event Warper

[Services:]

Service

Starting Price

Description

server source edit

$5+

this covers any thing you want to change on your player's gaming
experience not covered in the conf. price depends on complexity

skill modifications

$5+

price depends on complexity,
 (e.g. additional Soul Link effects,
Skill damage formula modification, Damage Cap)

new atcommands

$5+

price depends on complexity

new script commands

$5+

price depends on complexity

[others services:]

looking for ways to do something that cannot be done in original rAthena? maybe we can do something about it

scripting - scripting quests and the likes bores me, but will do minor scripting just to support the source edit whenever needed

Looking for something not listed? Message me.

[Payment:]

I do not require upfront payments, meaning you can pay me before or after the job is done. Your choice.
Payment Options: Paypal / Western Union

[Contact:]

eA link: http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showuser=154852
rA link: http://rathena.org/board/user/4817-clydelion/

yC

Topic approved.  Free bump for you.

ZenithRO

I've hire him to do few source modifications.. And I'm really satisfied with his works.. Job done within 1~3 days depends on complexity of the mods... I recommends him to everyone..

jericpo

Rad/Clydelion is the brightest man i've ever known, this man won't stop at nothing to get his job done. His services are cheap and gets done in a jiffy. I would recommend this guy to everyone.

clydelion

Thanks Jeric!

Update: I finally decided to make a paypal account. Paypal payments now accepted. :)

ragnazorg

would definitely recommend this guy.

A HUGE VOUCH FOR RAD /no1

Revelion

NanashiRO

Clydelion is a well known trusted guy on the interwebs, when you offer him a job he will get it done at a speedy rate plus at fair price. He never stops helping you and is always available to help which is mostly any day.

-Helped me fix a few problems with source modifications, and got it done fairly quick.

Let's just say this guy can help you with anything, just ask. If he can't he will let you know.

Daikumi88

Rad is an awesome source editor! I'd recommend him any day since 2010. He helps you until your issue has been resolved without any additional charges. The price is decent, and the guy is very nice.

DK

kurodikku

kurodikku

ur work is awesome dude, ty for work with us :)

best regard
kuro

Musashi444

This men is awsome! I love the work with him, he is very professional and extremly fast and make the things like you want it for low prices. I can recommend this Guy to everyone out there! Thanks a lot!

petrock618

This guy is amazing and he works fast! He's really nice, and he out out of his way just to help you, and make sure things are set up right! 10/10!