Brightix Graphics Services

Started by Brightix, Mar 07, 2012, 02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightix

Contact Information:
Email : [email protected]
Add me on Skype : fahadshelkey
Payment Option: Paypal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Prices
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Web Design's - Starts from 60$-120$ (Varies on the complexity of the design)
Flux Integration - Starts from 70$-140$
Web Design + Flux Integration - Starts from 100$-150$
Patcher skin's - Starts from 10$-20$
Patcher skin Configuration - Starts from 15$-20+$ (Depends on how many buttons or any extra features involved)
Banner's - Starts from 8$-16$
Loading Screen's - Starts from 10$-25$
Login Screen's - Start from 10$-25$
Splash Page's - Starts from 10$-25$
I do offer scripting and source edits services. Any Scripts related to rAthena,eAthena,eAmod modulators can be presented.
You can also hire me as a developer on your server. Contact me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premade Stuffs (Ready for Sale)
Web Layouts :-

PremadeRO - Out for 50$
Spoiler

New Premade Design available for 80$,
Spoiler

Recent Servers who used my Service :-

1. AsuraRO
Website
2. SunshineRO
Website
3. PhantasmRO
Website
4. LolipopRO
Website
5. NanashiRO
Website
6. FairyRO
Website
7. WoonRO
Website
8. KiinzRO
Website
9. SeireiteiRO
Website
10. HavocRO
Website
11. ZeusRO
Website
12. VortexRO
Website
13. ratemyserver
Website
14. EzRO
Webiste
15. aeRO 2
Website
16. ProfoundRO
Website
17. AnotherRO
Website
18. ImaginaryRO
Website

Yukino

Your designs look really nice =D. I was wondering, are they just designs? Do you offer coding services or know any coder that would work with you for a cheaper price? Do you also offer the PSDs for your designs?
Just curious, and keep up the good work! I would love to see some of your banner designs as well ;D.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Chemical Crush

Yeah it'd be pretty nice to see some examples of your other work.  I like your web layouts, but the top bar thing on the Orange RO ( where it shows server status and people online )  Looks oddly familiar. 

Brightix

Quote from: Yukino on Mar 08, 2012, 02:32 PM
Your designs look really nice =D. I was wondering, are they just designs? Do you offer coding services or know any coder that would work with you for a cheaper price? Do you also offer the PSDs for your designs?
Just curious, and keep up the good work! I would love to see some of your banner designs as well ;D.
Thanks for your compliment, However I don't offer coding services. Yes I offer PSD's for my designs.
About Banner stuffs, sorry I don't have samples for banner designs.

Brightix

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Mar 08, 2012, 02:37 PM
Yeah it'd be pretty nice to see some examples of your other work.  I like your web layouts, but the top bar thing on the Orange RO ( where it shows server status and people online )  Looks oddly familiar.
I accidently lost my previous works, although I still have some of them on photobucket which will be updated soon~
The Orange RO web layout was a order by a client, who failed to purchase it. He asked me to replace the Top Bar with his files, So I am not sure is it familiar to something else.

Yukino

I think you may want to replace the Top Bar because those files were based off of another server's website design XD (pretty well known one, but they switched their designs more recently as well). Would like to see your own previous navigation bar for that last design ;D.
Thank you for your quick reply =D!
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

yC

As Yukino stated.  The third sample you show isn't entirely your work.  I am pretty sure I seen it a lot on various servers and knew where it is originated.  The paid section rules will not allow that even for show.

Brightix

Removed OrangeRO Template for now. I'll change the Top bar soon.

Sorry, I didn't knew that my thread was under validation, hence I took time to reply ;O

Thanks~

Code Monkey

I've sent you a message via your email([email protected])

Brightix