Started by blast, Mar 07, 2014, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blast

Blast's Graphic Shop

Mode of Payment : Western Union Money Transfer
             Shivacallsyou [Skype]
Language : English
Time required : 1 week

You can always ask for packages and graphic bundles!I am always connected through my contact,so you can just bump me! /no1
Who am I?  /hmm
Well,I am a 19 year old from India.I have been playing RO on and off for the last 7-8 years,from XileRO to ZetaRO,I have switched quite a lot of servers.I have taken up the course of Graphics and Photoshop like a few years back and have been involved ever since.I have helped a friend of mine create a own website.I have created several logos for upcoming websites and companies and have done this commercially for 2 weeks now.I decided to switch back to Ragnarok servers,since there are more and more serves that need artists everyday.As for music,I am an EDM producer who has produces quite some tracks occasionally.I have been on beatport sets etc.
I am creating currently,BGM's or soundtracks for Private Ragnarok Servers.PM me for the details.

Since summer is around the corner I am thinking of making some cheap money by doing business.I will be making different banners/Adverts/Catalogs/Loading screens/Logos etc. I will be taking roughly a week to finish those [*Exceptions do exist].

Why chose me? 

Well,since I am quite experienced with my work maybe that's wh. o.o
I also charge less for my services as I do not do this for a living and is a hobby for me.I will try my best to meet up with the expectations and I will do the work within the time allotted.

/xMy Prices /x 
**~~ooo~~**
    ~ Wallpaper-$7                                   
    ~ Loading Screen-$5                             
    ~ Banners-$10                                                               
    ~ Signature-$3                                       
    ~ Avatar- $3                                             
    ~ Splash Page- $10                                   
    ~ Emblem- $2                                                                                   
    ~ Misc- $xx (The price depends on the job)     

**~~ooo~~**

You can PM me here or leave the requests on the contact posted above.

Advisory - I will be wanting for the 50% of the payment to be done Before I start my job.I would provide you with samples I would be working on (or you could give me your own one's).

*I have the right NOT to accept the request.
*I will notify you if I would be taking more time than requested.
*I will not change/modify etc. the work after One Week of the conformation of the job done.
*I have the right to speech and opinion.  /ho

Sample Work
Well I really couldn't find any work on this Machine since I just bought this one,but here are some basic loading screens I made.

Loading Screen

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Banner

Spoiler
[close]

Signature

Spoiler
[close]

Emblem

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yC

snooz

blast

Thanks man. Really appreciate it.