Avid's SMF Forums Design's

Started by Avid, Dec 09, 2013, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avid

Hello,

I am offering my services to create you a forum theme that will integrate and match your current web site design.

The forums software i specialize in is SMF (Simple Machines Forum) if your unfamiliar with this, here is their link;

http://www.simplemachines.org/

I charge a flat fee of $50 to create your theme and you would have it within your possession ready to install within 48 hours.

Here is a quick sample.

Spoiler
Forums : www.avid-ro.com/forums
[close]

As you can see the theme matches the website and includes server status, users online and online peek.

I can add more content and features upon request.

No files are required as i will cut them straight from your website unless stated i will use your PDF file.

If you are interested in my service, please message me here or e-mail me via [email protected]

You can also add me via Skype - avid-gaming

Latest Work

Spoiler

Website | Forums
Rates : 50x/50x/20x ~ 75x/75x/25x ~ 10x Card / 1x MvP Card | No 3rd Class | Pre-Renewal | No Custom Items

Avid

Thank you for the approval.

Just finished my latest work;

Spoiler

Website | Forums
Rates : 50x/50x/20x ~ 75x/75x/25x ~ 10x Card / 1x MvP Card | No 3rd Class | Pre-Renewal | No Custom Items

Daikumi88

I highly recommend Avid for this task. He's active, and finished the work within a couple of hours. Sent me the files needed to install w/ readme guide, without having access to any of my website files. Thank you! /no1