[Xantara]'s Services - Coder, Developer & Designer

Started by Xantara, Aug 29, 2011, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drix

Hello Xantara, I am interested with working with you. If you have a free time, kindly contact me at [email protected].

Thank you~

janetsoroan

Extremely recommend this man.
He always doing his job within the time, fast and 100% satisfaction.

Xantara

Quote from: Drix on May 30, 2012, 04:02 AM
Hello Xantara, I am interested with working with you. If you have a free time, kindly contact me at [email protected].

Thank you~
Hi Drix, I emailed you. Hope to hear from you soon~

Quote from: janetsoroan on May 30, 2012, 08:53 AM
Extremely recommend her.
She always doing her job within the time, fast and 100% satisfaction.
Thanks for leaving a review of my services, I really appreciate it =)
fixed post =p

Drix

zakwan

added you Xantara on your MSN..
I need to purchase something :D

Xantara

Quote from: Drix on Jun 02, 2012, 05:53 AM
Replied to your email already Xantara.
I added you on my IM, but I haven't seen you go online... Perhaps a timezone difference? If so, it may be best to converse via email instead?

Quote from: zakwan on Jun 04, 2012, 10:44 AM
added you Xantara on your MSN..
I need to purchase something :D
What is your IM address? I'll try adding you as I didn't get any invite.

Miyaru

Added you Xantara.
Though it looks like you aren't getting friend requests, So my email is [email protected]

Xantara

Quote from: Miyaru on Jun 16, 2012, 03:29 AM
Added you Xantara.
Though it looks like you aren't getting friend requests, So my email is [email protected]
Thanks for letting me know (and especially including who you are via providing the email address) =)

Note to readers:
I recently switched to Digsby as it is more convenient for me to use - although it does have its own share of bugs such as not receiving friend requests.
If you are a hotmail user, please add [email protected].
If you are a yahoo user, please add [email protected].

Additionally, for my website samples, I have placed my previous FluxCP (non-renewal) integrated work into one website: http://web.artistic-coder.com/cp/
- You can now select a theme in one site (Stay tuned, I'll be adding this feature to my AthenaCP project later)
- Not all my previous work is shown as some are highly more customized than usual (eg. SiegeRO)
- This has saved me quite a lot of space =)

FinalRO Website - Designed, coded, and integrated with FluxCP-Renewal.
- View coded website here: http://web.artistic-coder.com/final/

AthenaCP Project.
- Although this is somewhat separate, it does show an example of my website development work. This is a FREE control panel forked off of FluxCP. It has the renewal aspects (even more so than FluxCP-Renewal) and works only with rAthena.
- I am currently working on an adding an account management system (will be known as Cluster Account) where you can link multiple in-game accounts into a single CP/Cluster Account). It is currently on a separate branch until it is ready for live use.
- If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!
- I am looking for a web graphic designer to create a main/default theme.
- Link: https://github.com/missxantara/athena-cp

kky0519

I am interesting in hosting a RO server. I wanna talk to you regarding on which hosting sites is stable and reliable. I am interesting in all your skills about ragnarok. Kindly wait for your reply. If possible hope to chat with you through easier communicate software like MSN, facebook and etc. Thank you. Btw..sorry for my bad English.. This is my email ([email protected]).

Xantara

Quote from: kky0519 on Jun 19, 2012, 02:22 PM
I am interesting in hosting a RO server. I wanna talk to you regarding on which hosting sites is stable and reliable. I am interesting in all your skills about ragnarok. Kindly wait for your reply. If possible hope to chat with you through easier communicate software like MSN, facebook and etc. Thank you. Btw..sorry for my bad English.. This is my email ([email protected]).
Added on MSN. Thanks for your interest =)

ZenithRO

Xantara can send email to  jobs[at]zenithro.com ? /no1

Azrael

I sent you a pm and hotmail regarding my project.

Hope to work with you soon.

Xantara

Quote from: ZenithRO on Jun 20, 2012, 02:38 PM
Xantara can send email to  jobs[at]zenithro.com ? /no1
Email, not sure what to put in the body though xD;

Quote from: Azrael on Jun 20, 2012, 04:49 PM
I sent you a pm and hotmail regarding my project.

Hope to work with you soon.
Responded. I hope so too ^_^

dodowvogel

I've contacted you by e-mail, hope you can help me ;)!

Code Monkey

I'm a big fan of yours, Xantara. I hope one day I can get to your amazing level since you know a lot and your designs are very abstract and original.