[Xantara]'s Services - Coder, Developer & Designer

Started by Xantara, Aug 29, 2011, 09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xantara

[RESPONSES:]

Quote from: Revelion on Jan 03, 2012, 08:49 PM
i like your work sir i want to get one of your work
@Revelion, I've responded to your email. By the way, I'm female =p Nevertheless, thanks for inquiring~

[WORK UPDATES:]

- SaltyRO Website - Coded and Designed - FluxCP Integrated
----- View the coded website either here or here
----- Features added: Content Management System, Server Status Module, IPB integrated news, DB Search, Item Shop Quantifier

- SiegeRO Website - Coded and Designed - FluxCP Integrated
----- Design can be found here
----- Currently working on coding the website integration

- JascRO Network Banner - Animated
----- Specs Requirement: 468 pixels wide, 60 pixels tall, with the maximum filesize of 50kb
----- Banner can be found here

- Thank you to AvrisRO and Society-RO, for using my services.

- Updated the website with more latest works. Though, it is still under construction.

Revelion

Sorry Maam :D Ok i read Already Your Msg i allready reply..

Xantara

[WORK UPDATES:]

- SiegeRO Website - Coded and Designed - FluxCP Integrated
----- View the coded website either here
----- I added an extra functionality that allows the SMF boards to be integrated with the CP
------------- Registering on the Control Panel registers you on the forum as well
------------- Login, logout, change email/pass, have also been integrated with the forums
----- Features added: Content Management System, Server Status Module, SMF integrated news, Item Shop Quantifier, Automatic WoE Schedule and Flags, Automatic Item Shop Rotator, Vote4Points

- SiegeRO Forum - Themed and Integrated - Simple Machine Forums
----- View the integrated forum here
----- Features added: Themed to match the main website/cp, integrated with the control panel logins

- I am now available for more work. I will also be working on updating my site design and code, as well as adding in more content. So check my website soon~

Strudel

Finally they got a website!
Although the main part of the site looks funky when your browser window is to narrow it puts everything below the changelogs/vote button instead of to the right of it (using chrome) browser width = 1017pixel

Xantara

Quote from: Strudel on Jan 14, 2012, 08:30 PM
Finally they got a website!
Although the main part of the site looks funky when your browser window is to narrow it puts everything below the changelogs/vote button instead of to the right of it (using chrome) browser width = 1017pixel

Fixed. Thanks for letting me know =)

Armani

I have been working with Xanatara for months now. Her services are all amazing. She has done several scripts to for my Pokemon server and they work better than expected. She is fast, and completes what you ask for. It's like asking for an orange and she gives you an orange tree. Really recommend any of her services. I have used them all. Graphics / Web/ Scripts. And she is very friendly and supportive. Thanks for are your help and effort. Will always be my first and only option to work with.  /no1

Xantara

[UPDATES:]

- Armani, thanks for leaving a review! I really appreciate it and its been great working with you~

- TGIF!! It has been such a long week... Anyways, I've updated my site with my new works (some are also shown below). I'll be switching domains soon as well though. However, the current one will redirect you to the new one for a few months xD

- Contact details have been updated. I've been having difficulties sending and receiving emails recently (hotmail) so I have switched both my MSN and email address to missxantara[at]gmail.com. I should now be able to receive contact inquiry messages from my site (rather than it disappearing in my junk mail).

- Pre-Made Website Design - "DiabloRO" - SOLD!
Spoiler
[close]

- SiegeRO Patcher - Designed, configured, and coded with a server status.
Spoiler
[close]

- DivinationRO Patcher - Designed and configured
Spoiler
[close]

- DivinationRO Login Screen - Designed
Spoiler
[close]

- Thank you to ElysiumRO, BlackRO, and another server (anonymous) for availing my scripting services.

Revelion

Maam Wait For My Msg in Ym if im ready Thank You

DivinationRO

+1 to what Armani said. Xantara is an amazing all-around expert. Capable of scripting, web design, coding, graphics, banners, login screens. My question is... what can't she do? I also put her and Jtynne as my first recommendation for services. For those of you who don't use xantara's services, start now, the pricing is good and the quality is more then what you ask for.

NujinnaRO

Still busy?? I cant contact you in msn im willing to take your services

fallenone

[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Revelion

Maan Your Still Busy I Want Your Work Now Im Ready To Work With You :) i Have A buget in Your Service :)

Xantara

Hi everyone,

I should've posted this earlier but I have already accepted the max amount of customers I can have at a time. Unfortunately, I have my last two midterms in this coming week so I won't be available until March 3rd. If you don't mind going onto the wait list (which currently has 1 client), then you may still email me for a quote and a slot in the wait list.

Thanks for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.

Regards,
~ Xantara

Xantara

- I am now available to certain requests. However, I will be undergoing surgery on Friday, so I won't be taking on "big" projects yet.

- New website and domain. As some might have noticed, I switched to artistic-coder.com. My previous domain, x-services.info, will be redirecting to it for the next 5-6 months. All of the information should have been transferred except for the free downloads (I'll add them in sometime but most, if not all, should be available at rAthena).

- WoonRO Website - Designed and FluxCP integrated coding.
Spoiler
[close]

- SerpentRO Website - Designed and FluxCP integrated coding.
Spoiler
[close]

- SerpentRO Splash Page - Designed and coded.
Spoiler
[close]

- PyreRO Website - Designed.
Spoiler
[close]

- BlixRO Patcher - Neoncube Patcher - Designed and configured.
Spoiler
[close]

Xantara

- First post - Fixed broken links, updated works

- PokemonRO Loading Screens - Designed
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

- PokemonRO Animated Banner - Designed
Spoiler
[close]

- CakeRO Patcher - Designed, configured, and coded. Neoncube.
Spoiler
[close]

- CakeRO Website - Coded and integrated with FluxCP. Design by HoneyCakeDesign
--- View coded website here: http://web.artistic-coder.com/cake/

- BioRO Website - Coded and integrated with FluxCP.
--- View coded website here: http://web.artistic-coder.com/bio/

- FinalRO Website - Currently designing and will be coding

- Thank you to SiegeRO and WoonRO for availing my scripting services.