[This Service has unresolved issues] [Pixel Devz] Ragnarok Website

Started by PixelDevz, Aug 21, 2011, 04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usagimimi

Nice work :] On another note, I don't know where you get your inspiration from, but aRO's website looks a lot like IntenseRO's template - mixed around a bit, and non-flash, but yeah. It's still pretty though.

PixelDevz

Quote from: Yusifer on Sep 02, 2011, 10:16 PM
Nice work :] On another note, I don't know where you get your inspiration from, but aRO's website looks a lot like IntenseRO's template - mixed around a bit, and non-flash, but yeah. It's still pretty though.

Artificial sent me some images for his website for some inspiration. I usually listen to some hard rock metal music when drafting some layouts =P

Myke

@Yusifer I admire intenseRO website i really love their website thats why i get some idea on them..

overall rocks!

PixelDevz

*Update

• Custom Website Design and Patcher Design for Conflicts - DONE :)
  • Slot Reservation for Custom Website Design is now OPEN!

PixelDevz

*Update

• All future customers that uses Harmony will get a free splash image in BMP format
  • All future customers will get a free banner ( 468 x 60 pixels ) NOT ANIMATED
  • Order 2 Custom Website Design for $120 ( Save $20! ) - LIMITED TIME ONLY!!

PixelDevz

*Update

• DMC Services will be temporarily close for 2 days. I'll be very busy for my Project Proposals.
  • You can request slot reservations through e-mail and I'll be answering them.

PixelDevz

*Update
I'm back! :) DMC is available again to take some Custom Website Design orders. First come first serve!

PixelDevz

*Update

• Just finished ArtificialRO's Splash Page and WipeOutRO Splash Page
  • Currently working on DaredevilRO Splash Page and Patcher

Slots Open: 1

PixelDevz

*Update - New Premade Layout for SALE! - $40

Spoiler

Index View
Spoiler

[close]
Custom Page View
Spoiler

[close]
[close]

PixelDevz

*Update

• MetalRO Layout has been sold!
  • WoodenRO Layout has been put to SALE for $40!

PixelDevz

All Premade Layouts are now SOLD OUT!

I will make 2 new Premade Layouts that the Buyer will have its RESELL RIGHTS. Meaning you can re-sell the layout. Note that you can only resell the layout ONCE, no overselling!

Reselling Premade Layouts only applies to the 2 NEW PREMADE LAYOUT that will be posted  this week.
Price per Premade Layout will be on $45! Resell Price should not be over $100

PixelDevz

*Update

1 New Premade PSD Layout for SALE! Check first post to buy!
Spoiler

[close]

Yukino

I like your designs! Very well done <3.

For the newest one though, seems like there is a huge gap near the bottom. Most of your other designs had image sliders (for like donation items, etc)... Did you forget to add one in there? Or, was it left out on purpose and same for that gap?
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

PixelDevz

Quote from: Yukino on Sep 18, 2011, 10:41 PM
I like your designs! Very well done <3.

For the newest one though, seems like there is a huge gap near the bottom. Most of your other designs had image sliders (for like donation items, etc)... Did you forget to add one in there? Or, was it left out on purpose and same for that gap?

Thank you! <3

I'm actually thinking what to put in there but I guess I'll have to leave the decision to whoever will buy the layout :) I could easily edit it anyway hehe..

Yukino

Oh nice! That's a great option for the buyer =D. Good move!
Good luck with the sale ;D. It's always nice to look at your new designs <3.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!