[This Service has unresolved issues] [Pixel Devz] Ragnarok Website

Started by PixelDevz, Aug 21, 2011, 04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelDevz

WoodenRO and DestroyedRO serves as sample for premades. Custom Requests sample is just MalayaRO for now which is for epzkie.
kamoteka reserved DestroyedRO as you can see in my post above yours.

fallenone

Quote from: DMC on Aug 27, 2011, 07:13 PM
WoodenRO and DestroyedRO serves as sample for premades. Custom Requests sample is just MalayaRO for now which is for epzkie.
kamoteka reserved DestroyedRO as you can see in my post above yours.
Oh yeah! Ofc, I know epzkie owns MalayaRO so that counts as a sample of those reviews. But I didn't count the pre-mades since they are up for grabs even before those reviews were posted. So, I wondered what you did for those people that gave reviews. Recently, kamoteka purchased/reserved DestroyedRO pre-made.
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

PixelDevz

kamoteka and I had a great conversation and a deal for DestroyedRO as you can see on his review.
epzkie is using my services since last year, sort of general work for his server. Developments, setups, and recently his new website. He is one of my trusted clients ;)

Chemical Crush

Quote from: DMC on Aug 27, 2011, 10:31 PM
kamoteka and I had a great conversation and a deal for DestroyedRO as you can see on his review.
epzkie is using my services since last year, sort of general work for his server. Developments, setups, and recently his new website. He is one of my trusted clients ;)

I don't think you understand.

He wants to see other website previews BESIDES the ones you have up there, like websites you've done for other clients.  Mainly because the more previews you have to show, to show how flexible you are, the more likely you're going to become hired.

PixelDevz

Well like I said on my previous posts, I will update the thread whenever I finished a request :) I lost all my previous works from a broken hard disk.

Chemical Crush

Quote from: DMC on Aug 27, 2011, 10:49 PM
Well like I said on my previous posts, I will update the thread whenever I finished a request :) I lost all my previous works from a broken hard disk.

Oh no, I know I saw, I'm just saying what I think he keeps asking xD

kamoteka

just payed 45$ a while ago. Will wait for the DestroyedRO package.

PixelDevz

Quote from: kamoteka on Aug 29, 2011, 03:01 AM
just payed 45$ a while ago. Will wait for the DestroyedRO package.

Layout Sent!

Status: Not Accepting any custom works. Finishing Artificial's request :)

kamoteka

Got the files! yay. /no1

Well for now I extremely recommend this guy. I had a hassle free deal and conversation. Such a nice person to talk too. Very professional.

Guys if you want a web designer. DMC is the one.

Great Job! and hoping for a more deal soon. /no1

PixelDevz

*Updated first post - Reserved Slot for Conflicts

PixelDevz

*Update -

• Artificials Website Design request is done. Patcher design is pending approval. Once confirmed I will start accepting custom requests.
  • Waiting for the confirmation from Conflicts for his slot reservation for a Custom Website Design. Once confirmed, all custom requests will be unavailable.

Myke

Got my files/psd.!

Very well done ~ for preview take a loot at this! the price is Extremity CHEAP !!

This is my PATCHER PREVIEW!
Spoiler

[close]
and my WEB PREVIEW IS!!!

Spoiler

[close]

10/10 overall performance!

- Trusted designer :D

PixelDevz

Thank you everyone for such nice reviews :) Appreciated it so much!

*DMC is now open for Custom Website Design Services since Conflicts didn't confirm his slot reservation.

JoseMauricio

Hello, very good designs. One question How do I contact you from via msn? also wanted to know if you make edits triad and flux pach / web to a server, not only offer to buy bone these two you have on sale, if not ask for an edition flux from 0 to what would be its price.

Regards.
JoséMauricio.

PixelDevz

Quote from: JoseMauricio on Sep 02, 2011, 07:05 PM
Hello, very good designs. One question How do I contact you from via msn? also wanted to know if you make edits triad and flux pach / web to a server, not only offer to buy bone these two you have on sale, if not ask for an edition flux from 0 to what would be its price.

Regards.
JoséMauricio.

You can add my Yahoo! Messenger from your MSN which is [email protected]
Price for Custom Design is $70. My designs can be integrated to any Control Panel software, it all depends on your coders skills. I will not code it, you'll receive the PSD of the design as well as the custom fonts used.

*Update

• Currently unavailable for Custom Website Designs as I am working for Conflicts at the moment.
  • Slot reservations will be available on Monday