[This Service has unresolved issues] [Pixel Devz] Ragnarok Website

Started by PixelDevz, Aug 21, 2011, 04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixelDevz

What do you mean incomplete? o.O The patcher design is complete, you need to code it yourself or find someone to code it for you.

donkeyg

hello DMC, i added you into my msn buddy list already, and i didnt have Paypal... may i know where you from? so i can use other way to buy from you..

this is my msn email -> [email protected]

PixelDevz

NameLess

On your portfolio, the DareDevilRO Design... did you created everything there yourself...? I suspect something on it...
Hi c:

PixelDevz

Quote from: NameLess on Oct 14, 2011, 04:18 PM
On your portfolio, the DareDevilRO Design... did you created everything there yourself...? I suspect something on it...

i have given the fully editable psd to the owner of daredevilRO. all properly layered and labeled. the inspiration was from a wow website.

background was a mock up of 2-3 different wallpapers i got included in the pack i purchase last 2 yrs ago i think.

to summarize it, i am purchasing different resources from different websites, all in psd, ai and eps format.

other than that, everything was made by me. it is composed of 200+ layers NOT including the adjustment layers and custom shape layers.

fonts are free fonts.

NameLess

Quote from: DMC on Oct 14, 2011, 06:53 PM
i have given the fully editable psd to the owner of daredevilRO. all properly layered and labeled. the inspiration was from a wow website.

background was a mock up of 2-3 different wallpapers i got included in the pack i purchase last 2 yrs ago i think.

to summarize it, i am purchasing different resources from different websites, all in psd, ai and eps format.

other than that, everything was made by me. it is composed of 200+ layers NOT including the adjustment layers and custom shape layers.

fonts are free fonts.

Good, that's all I wanted to know :)
Hi c:

Bluebox

Hi DMC, Ive got an up and running server in a few days time and wanted to speak to you about some graphical work. Ive already added you by MSN. If you could please contact me would be appreciated.

Bluebox

Just paid 140$ for the website/flux integrated. Will be eager to see his work soon!.

Bluebox

DMC would be good if you came online and advise me on your progress. Our arranged time was last night but you weren't there.

Bluebox

Update:Been 5 days and have only seen 2 drafts. Contact was limited because DMC wasn't online. Would be better if there was more communication from him.

Bluebox

PixelDevz

Sorry about that Bluebox, I was away from home almost everyday and I can only respond through e-mails just like what I've been doing to contact you.

Anyway I'm already done with the final draft with the changes you requested :D

PixelDevz

Update*

Currently being coded: Zephyr RO | Aluna RO
In Design Process: NaRO Network | Zephy RO ( Different from Zephyr RO)

UNAVAILABLE NOW!

Myke

Requesting fully layered of my patcher :D the BG contains my logo which is i can't change it, you know i have two servers :D thanks. the layer 16 one.

PixelDevz

Quote from: Artificial on Oct 26, 2011, 04:49 AM
Requesting fully layered of my patcher :D the BG contains my logo which is i can't change it, you know i have two servers :D thanks. the layer 16 one.

Alright :) Will send you a mail later on with the BG and Logo

Update*

In Coding Process: NaRO
In Design Process: NONE so I'm Available now! :)

Aurora™

Just wanted to throw this on here real quick~

DMC made a design for our server and it was perfect. He was very quick to respond and very quick to have the design done, as well as did the design for a very nice price. I recommend him for anyone wanting a quality design. c: