TK Ranker or SG? Which should I go with?

Started by Xeighter, Jan 01, 2009, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeighter

Thanks.

Also, besides waiting for equips and card advice.
I was wondering if the Comfort of the Stars/ Moon/ Sun affects the effect of Thanatos.
Meaning, will I be hurt more with comfort.

Sarin

Not sure really if Ice Pick/Thana card are affected by vitdef or only hard def. If they are, the skill that increases vitdef would increase damage taken.

Xeighter

Yeah, it's not really clear ._.;;
Posted on: Jan 06, 2009, 07:51 am
Up

CookieEater

Stop. Bumping. Your. Topic.

Just because nobody gives an immediate reply doesn't mean we don't want to. It means we have lives outside this forum.
Oh, and Ice Pick/Thanatos card work the same as Occult Impact/Investigate, the Monk skill. Go find info on that if you want to know more.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 07, 2009, 04:45 AM
Just because nobody gives an immediate reply doesn't mean we don't want to. It means we have lives outside this forum.

Or that we don't know.

Xeighter

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Jan 07, 2009, 08:01 AM
Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 07, 2009, 04:45 AM

Or that we don't know.

This.

I never claimed that nobody intentionally wants to withhold information from me, just that the right person has not come forward to help me.
In this case, I'm going to keep bringing this topic up until answered. Contribute more concrete answers and I'll be less of a nuisance.

So please, answer or be gone, you've done your part and now you're just wasting my time with your temper tantrums.

Thank you.

CookieEater

Who's bringing it to a personal level? I never said you have no life, just that we do and that it is annoying to keep bumping a topic like that. You have no right to DEMAND our attention. We do not work here and have no obligations towards you or anybody else. We're just bored people who like RO.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Xeighter

Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 07, 2009, 12:06 PM
Who's bringing it to a personal level? I never said you have no life, just that we do and that it is annoying to keep bumping a topic like that. You have no right to DEMAND our attention. We do not work here and have no obligations towards you or anybody else. We're just bored people who like RO.

No one's demanding anything.
No one's begging you to answer.
No one's obligating you to do anything.

Here's a clue: Don't like it, be bored elsewhere?

Who's we? You're the only one raising a ruckus.
Posted on: Jan 07, 2009, 04:10 am
P.s It doesn't look like Thana is affected by Warmth skills as it depending on the vit and the defense, not vit defense.

okay guys

Xeighter, people are here taking time out of their day to help you, don't expect them to be here every minute of the day okay? =/
and besides, there are rules against bumping a topic a excessively...

the rest of you, personally, i think you did a great job helping

so, how about we all just wait, and see how this plays out?

Xeighter

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 07, 2009, 06:54 PM
okay guys

Xeighter, people are here taking time out of their day to help you, don't expect them to be here every minute of the day okay? =/
and besides, there are rules against bumping a topic a excessively...

the rest of you, personally, i think you did a great job helping

so, how about we all just wait, and see how this plays out?

Whoa, whoa? Do you check the time I "bump" or reply to myself? I do it twice a day (once even) at way different periods of time and when my topic is 5-6 topics down the list. I'm not expecting anything but a reply at any given time possible or when that person wishes to reply. I don't know where your getting notions of impatience or demands, but I don't see anything that can be clearly interpreted as so.

Please, don't be mistaken:

Posted on: Jan 04, 2009, 07:18 pm
Up.
Posted on: Jan 05, 2009, 06:11 am
Up.

A perfect example of my point.

i never said you did it excessively, i just said it was against the rules =P

Xeighter

How is it relevant to this topic then?

besides means in junction with or in correlation.
Posted on: Jan 07, 2009, 11:45 am
Up.

MemoZzz

I am playing TK Ranker atm and used to play SG a long time ago. As for equipment, I would say that Mythical Lion Mask has proven to be quite useful to me. It adds some DEX, chances of stun, and ATK depending on the refine rate. It also has a slot. Only bad thing is that it uses both upper and middle slot, so if your server has implemented the Sunglasses[1] quest, you might wanna reconsider if you want a +STR upper headgear along with a card in upper+middle. My Ranker has high AGI because higher ASPD makes kick spamming faster (at least in my server). I use Falcon Muffler, Freya's Shoes, Odin's Blessing combo and a Stone Buckler. These were equipment that nobody used in my guild, so I decided to keep my character cheap. As for cards, with these equipment I use Grand Peco + Peco peco Card on headgear + armor; racial reduction cards on shield; Mantis on Rings. Might not be the uber equipment everyone is looking for, but it gets the job done.

For alternatives, you can start searching on Items/Armors/(whichever you are looking for)/Job: Taekwon/Star Gladiator. It will show you all the available equipments for your class. Valkyrie Shield might be better than Stone Buckler (if it is easily attainable in your server), Glittering Jacket/Divine Clothes/ Goibe's Armor with Peco peco for extra HP, (I don't know if your server allows the class to use "Every Rebirth Job except High Novice," but mine doesn't, so I'm just going to put "Every job expect novice" equipment) Boots[1] with Matyr if AGI/Green Ferus if VIT. This is the only stuff I can think of right now. I'm not saying this are the ultimate equipment for the class, but they are equipments that worked for me so far.

Xeighter

There's a sunglasses quest? Is it hard? Can you link me?
They probably do have it implemented and I can test the quest on the dev. server to confirm it.

For my TK Ranker, I thought of getting Ulle's Cap with Odin's with Garm/ Tao Gunka
Valk. Shield with GTB (70% reduction) and Thara Frog.

Pneuma Str Ring
and Horong str ring (sight)

Manteau with Deviling or Sin X
as for headgear: Sunglasses with Orc Hero
and Ulle's cap is going to have something that doesn't silence me.

For shoes: No idea :x boots? Wanted to get bunny slippers, but I have no idea how...
or High heels, again dunno how. So... boots with Amon Ra?

Then... I think I'll prepare to become SG, but I don't know anything about it's equips or stats :x Very low vit, but apparently, he kills hard...
So Book of the Dead with LOD card?

Sarin

standard Sunglasses[1] quest starts in Alberta, you should find Sunglasses trader (or something like that) NPC in upper part of Alberta, near big house..if I remember correctly from the enterance to Alberta go down, take first turn right, then go up...