TK Ranker gear/stats/questions for PvP

Started by vxcorwinxv, Jan 04, 2009, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vxcorwinxv

Mid rate server, with little to no MVP cards that I'm aware of.

So, with that in mind, let us begin!

Stats, need some help here. does agi affect how often you can spam kicks? Not very familiar with the dex/vit necessary for pvp.

Gear so... this was my idea

Top :Feather beret ? Mandatory right? Wouldn't want to do the magni's cap for the set bonus or would you?
Mid :AWE or EVE (can't think of a good carded sunglasses item, maybe vanberk?)
Chest: Odin's blessing w/ ? evil druid?
Stone buckler(or is there a better non-trans shield?) with thara
Garment: Either Vali's Manteau or immune muffler?  would a frilldora muffler be viable for sneaking up or not?
Shoes: Vidar's for set bonus or +9 firelock shoes?
Acessory 1&2: all i have at the moment are 2 rings of muscle, I'm guessing a horong accessory would be nice, but what am I not thinking of?

As far as pvp goes in general, is the goal just to get close enough to flying kick (to finish closing the gap between you and your target) then spam axe kick/round kick? I'm very green in the world of pvp so techniques or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Sarin

headgear should have nightmare card, sleep armor is the first thing I can think of as defense against ranker. Add f. beret. Maybe you should go for slotted pantie+underhirt combo, gives nice bonuses. Frill should work well, as high jump can allow you jumping your oponnents :D unless there are some people that farmed alot of boxes of sunlight or have maya purple, in that case, you might prolly try getting flee cards, kavach or whisper. ED is prolly the best card for TK, people will most likely try to use all kinds of status inducing armors against you. Shoes should go +9 with firelock, exact type depends on what can you get to +9. Accessories...prolly the best are 2 ring of muscles with horong and smokie as secondary for switching.

Speaking of build...high str and agi, dex around 70, and 40-50 vit (all total numbers). Your main tactic will be to sneak up on someone and take him down using axe kick and maybe counter kick or other very damaging one. Avoid being mobbed, and choose your targets wisely.