Taekwon

Started by ivanljr, Nov 12, 2006, 03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ivanljr

hi. i have a question. the other day i saw 2 people using a skill and both of them started floating off ground. can i know what skill is that and how to use it and is it star gladiator or soul linker that has that skill?

Unmei

It's a star gladiator skill, but it can only be used when you are linked if I remember correctly (not sure what the name of the skill is)

Mango

[align=center][size=10]The skill is called Union, and you have to be Soul Linked to use it. Also, it only lasts for about ten minutes. xD So don't get too excited about it.[/size][/align]

Minkyu

Ya it is rather cool. i heard the name something like ro??su??  ???

pjohnyap811

the skill is called sloar lunar stellar union. it lets u float in an area for a few minutes and powers up ur damage... :)

Endless_Skies

It's a two edged sword attack. You never miss any attack and you do direct damage totally bypassing DEF, however it drains 2% of your Hp per hit on monsters and 8% of your Hp per hit on a player. It's powerful, but without a healer or healing items, it is dangerous to use. The floating is just a need graphic to go along with it, it also raises your movement speed.

Kurogasa

Also if you hit a player while you have under 10% hp you die automaticly and it only ignores armor+vit def.. anti human gears will still help against it.

CoDevil

Hmm any one knows when you use Union and if you attack do u still float XD

PhillepinO

u occasionally fall down to the point ur levitating

Minkyu

nope not true, only ::) if u attack. by the way u lose exp will u attack, especially to players, 40% damage  :-*