Super Novice

Started by phranxis, Jan 19, 2008, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phranxis

which is better the stardust or the cinqueda?
and which pet is good for super novice?

Zone

No pets are good, they all suck.
Really, they don't do anything useful.

phranxis

r u sure?

look at this
some one told me this site(dont remember his name)
here

Majora_younglink

Quote from: phranxis on Jan 20, 2008, 12:33 AM
r u sure?

look at this
some one told me this site(dont remember his name)
here

Twas me.

And I'd suggest maybe a Smokie if you're gonna get hide.

And the Star Dust Blade. It has better attack and a chance for stun.

phranxis

what are the preferable(?) skills for super novice?
and what are the best cards for them.

im planning on going HP cards, but you can give your advice or somthing significant with advice

Majora_younglink

Quote from: phranxis on Jan 21, 2008, 08:32 AM
what are the preferable(?) skills for super novice?
and what are the best cards for them.

im planning on going HP cards, but you can give your advice or somthing significant with advice

Dunno about a good skill build, but I think the skills depend very much on preference because of the pretty much unlimited skill building potential.

As for cards I'd get some status effecting skills or some insta spell cards as they'll help you somewhat when fighting(ones that activate when you attack or are attacked).

I dunno much about Super Novices myself as I never made one so wait for someone who has made on to post.

phranxis

well  the cards that i want to compound are cards that give flee or dogde
maybe even HP if needed

Majora_younglink

Quote from: phranxis on Jan 22, 2008, 09:37 AM
well  the cards that i want to compound are cards that give flee or dogde
maybe even HP if needed

I would go with that, I would think that you'll need a lot of dodge to win against some of the stronger melee characters if you're gonna concentrate on combat related skills. And HP cards and stuff would depend on the rate and maxes of your server.

In fact, you should post the rates so people can help plan a build based on max stats available.

mmmmm im curious do u no all the SN special chants and bonuses and all?
if not i think i can help there ^^

phranxis

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 22, 2008, 07:59 PM
mmmmm im curious do u no all the SN special chants and bonuses and all?
if not i think i can help there ^^

not really

xD i'll compile a list of them for u then XD

phranxis

xD sry i always say ima do something but then i forget /swt
anyway here taken from the iRO wiki

Super Novice Secrets

Being a Super Novice has its benefits as well as it's disadvantages and the class of Super Novice remains to be explored by many adventurers. Here are the secrets of Super Novicehood.

Doridori
        Using the command "/doridori" restore HP/SP two times faster. You need to shake your head approximately 6 times in a 1.5-3s time period. A super novice insists that head-shaking supposedly speeds up his SP restoration. This only applies to HP and SP recovered by the skills Increase HP Recovery & Increase SP Recovery

Guardian Angel
        A Super Novice has its own level up Angel. When leveling-up, this Guardian Angel is different from those of the other classes. The angel may cast a random skill from the following list, Kyrie Eleison, Magnificat, Gloria, Suffragium or Impositio Manus on the Super Novice. However if Mental Strength has occurred prior to the level up only Magnificant or KE will occur.

Never give up!
        According to hearsay, when a Super Novice's HP reaches 0 when he she is 99.0%-99.9%, their Guardian Angel may appear to refill his HP and cast Mental Strength on the Super Novice. This will not occur again until you relog or level another level.

Undying Love
        A Super Novice wife will give +1 for every stat when she uses the marriage skill Undying Love on her husband. Also, the husband's SP recovery will double. However, the wife's Stats will all be reduced by 1. This however only occurs randomly.

The Power of love
        A super novice wife will heal her husband for 2x the normal amount.

Really Super
        If a Super Novice can manage to avoid even a single death until job 70 and onwards, you will get +10 for all stats. If you die anytime afterwards, you will lose that bonus. You cannot die EVER, this includes while you were a novice.

Super Novice Cart
        Super Novices get their own special cart for an extra fee (1900z) in Al De Baran behind the Kafra Headquarters in the Northwestern corner of the map.

Fury
        A strange phenomenon when the Super Novice's EXP reaches increments of 10% such as, at 10.0%, 20.0% - 80.0%, 90.0%. During these times the Super Novice has been rumored to summon his Guardian Angel for help. To get the Fury Status (critical rate +50) If you change maps or relog, you have to repeat all the steps but otherwise you can just repeat the last 3 lines to get fury status again.Type 7 lines of text and then type the following phrase

* Dear angel, can you hear my voice?
            * I am&Super Novice~
            * Help me out~ Please~ T_T

& is random text, but must include your name. Sometimes you have to write one more line after "Help me out" to make the effect activate.

not sure how many of those r correct though.........

phranxis

it makes me shiver :o