Super Novice Instant Cast

Started by MemoZzz, Jan 15, 2009, 12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omi

140 DEX = 147 DEX, 148 DEX has less delay, 149 has less delay, 150 is instant but has slightly longer delay.

MemoZzz

Quote from: Omi on Jan 16, 2009, 08:10 PM
140 DEX = 147 DEX, 148 DEX has less delay, 149 has less delay, 150 is instant but has slightly longer delay.

Is that true for every 10 DEX increment? or is it only with 148 and 149 DEX? Also, do lower levels of DEX go through the same 10 DEX increment bonus? like 120 DEX = 125 DEX?

DJ Kat

Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 16, 2009, 05:14 AM

He's not. If he were to get the buff dispelled or it simply runs out, he'll need to find a Soul Linker to have it get re-cast. Even if he dual-clients he'd either have to get the Linker to always follow him, or always worry about the chance of his equipment suddenly being unequipable...

...Yeah, no.

SO ...I'm assuming MemoZzz is on a private server, using eAthena.

One link is all they need to wear the headgear or weapon forever, 'cause eAthena hasn't scripted that "change-screen-unequip-thing" yet, or probably can't. A Dual clienting slave that follows him everywhere isn't necessary; just log in and out when you need it whenever you feel to change headgears or spam for the +10 to all stats. ...Besides, if you're fighting someone who's got the ability to disarm or de-equip your armours, you're not going to win in the first place, unless it's the gunslinger class or someone with a card.

Having no equips just rape you hard, especially when you're an instant-cast.

If this is an official server, then that rocker on the armour is the way to go, although binoculars are still a nice option: un-equipable, unbreakable. ..You're still screwed in the long-run, though. Official servers still hate Super Novices.

Edit: Making a Super Novice without links and instant-cast is just..eugh...bull****.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2231/supernovicefl3.jpg

Sarin

nope, every point counts.

Edit: was response for that question bout DEX of course.

MemoZzz

Quote from: DJ Kat on Jan 16, 2009, 08:57 PM
Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 16, 2009, 05:14 AM

He's not. If he were to get the buff dispelled or it simply runs out, he'll need to find a Soul Linker to have it get re-cast. Even if he dual-clients he'd either have to get the Linker to always follow him, or always worry about the chance of his equipment suddenly being unequipable...

...Yeah, no.

SO ...I'm assuming MemoZzz is on a private server, using eAthena.

One link is all they need to wear the headgear or weapon forever, 'cause eAthena hasn't scripted that "change-screen-unequip-thing" yet, or probably can't. A Dual clienting slave that follows him everywhere isn't necessary; just log in and out when you need it whenever you feel to change headgears or spam for the +10 to all stats. ...Besides, if you're fighting someone who's got the ability to disarm or de-equip your armours, you're not going to win in the first place, unless it's the gunslinger class or someone with a card.

Having no equips just rape you hard, especially when you're an instant-cast.

If this is an official server, then that rocker on the armour is the way to go, although binoculars are still a nice option: un-equipable, unbreakable. ..You're still screwed in the long-run, though. Official servers still hate Super Novices.

Edit: Making a Super Novice without links and instant-cast is just..eugh...bull****.

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2231/supernovicefl3.jpg

It's a private server. I don't know what you mean by eAthena, but a single Soul Link doesn't allow you to wear regular, non-novice weapons and armors forever. At least in my server.

Anyways, I will go for 149 DEX, since it reduces after-skill delay. Thanks for your help everyone.

Edit: Excuse me, 148 DEX.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Just know I wash my hands of the "149DEX reducing after-cast delay". I have no idea what they're talking about.

MemoZzz

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Jan 17, 2009, 03:09 AM
Just know I wash my hands of the "149DEX reducing after-cast delay". I have no idea what they're talking about.

Oh well... Let's try it out... otherwise, I guess I'll become a chef.