Soul Linker Build GM?

Started by ayal, Sep 22, 2010, 03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ayal

may i ask if what stat and equips should a soul linker gm build should have?
orang adalah orang-orang^_^

kolela

CookieEater

I assume he means Guild Master. Which raises the question of what a Soul Linker is supposed to do in WoE... they're there just to buff people up.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

sumit111124

and to annoy those Wizes who cast SG  a lot.

Aaronock

They probably intend to e-call with it using high jump.
Hopefully they know e-call is 10 seconds when you have high jump as a skill on SL.

But uh if you are the GM for the guild I'd suggest this:
1-30 Str *mostly for weight and maybe to break emps with Dagger of Counter*
0 Agi *you won't need this*
0-50 Int *for SP regen and sp mostly, if you have tons of sp items then ignore the need for this*
70+ Vit *health and combat statuses*
0-99 Dex *to spam soul links and kaupe, kaite, and kaahi easier, get to a level you feel comfortable with*
0 Luk *dun need this either*

Gears, its kind of the same stuff all non transes can wear for the most part, Thara Valk Shield, Feather Beret, Combat Knife, Alligator Rosaries and some sort of item carded with smokie.  You can throw in some fun stuff like Dagger of Counter if you like, or make a status dagger to eff with people.  You can use battlegrounds gears or general stuff like Silk Robe with Marc/ED instead.  Your best choice on shoes will be Vidar's Boots or Life Tree Wooden Shoes.

Chojiro

I really wouldn't recommend it, linkers don't have a lot of HP and by default the casting time of EC is doubled for those who want to get High Jump. Although if you really want to, basic support linker build and ecaller gear.
beep beep

Scribbles

Isn't High jump disabled in WoE

Myteriouss

Quote from: Scribbles on Oct 02, 2010, 12:36 PM

High Jump is disabled in WoE if the server own makes it. However, by default it is disabled, but then again the owner can enable it in WoE.

Scribbles

Hmm, well the best thing to do is to have another SL in the guild to SL you. Then at least you can Kaizel other guild members. In one server I played on, Es-magic could be used on other players. It. Was. Epic!

Gankz

Quote from: MoonlightRO on Oct 03, 2010, 07:31 PM
Quote from: Scribbles on Oct 02, 2010, 12:36 PM

High Jump is disabled in WoE if the server own makes it. However, by default it is disabled, but then again the owner can enable it in WoE.
Wrong. High jump is disabled in WoE SE, but it's enabled in WoE FE on officials, check iRO wiki.

Myteriouss

And again, owner's can Enable or Disable High Jump regardless.