SN for fun

Started by MemoZzz, Jan 29, 2010, 10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MemoZzz

I was thinking about making a Baby Super Novice for PvP fun. The server is 99/99 and I plan to use Angelic Set to keep things simple. Any suggestions on what I skills should I get? Stone Curse + Mammonite? Stone Curse + Fire Bolt? Frost Diver + Lightning bolt? I can get my stats over 80, so don't worry about that. Stats and cards will depend on the skills I get, which I have not decided yet (needs opinions, suggestions on the matter). Thanks in advance.

Astraliche

stone curse, lightning bolt, fire wall, soul strike, frost diver, attention concentrate.

I think that's what I used when playing SN in a 99 server, magic type. hypnotist staff ftw.

my max streak was 3 kills .___. no pots, coz I forgot to buy them .___.a. 1 WS 1 prof and 1 GS. died from the prof's other character creator .____.a

yawnzz

Instant cast bolter was already suggested soo...

You can roll a lulzy crit/flee SN, dodges sinx sonic blow, hide dodges asura and doesn't afraid of anythin'.
High str, High agi, low-ish dex, mid vit. You can skip dex entirely if you have high enough crit. Luk's not needed because of the super novice cry thing that goes:
"Guardian Angel, can you hear my voice? ^^;"
"My name is ____, and I'm a Super Novice~"
"Please help me~ T.T"
"____________________________"
At least it is on the server I used to play on. Gives 50 crit.
And use the Novice equipment you can buy from Lighthalzen, much better than Angelic set. Angelic's body armour is still good though.
Get super novice Link so you can equip a better weapon, like mes. It stays on even after the link wears off.
Cards are largely up to you, though you'd probably want Vanberk and Thara frog, maybe whisper for more SB dodge fun.

MemoZzz

Quote from: yawnzz on Jan 30, 2010, 07:12 AM
Instant cast bolter was already suggested soo...

You can roll a lulzy crit/flee SN, dodges sinx sonic blow, hide dodges asura and doesn't afraid of anythin'.
High str, High agi, low-ish dex, mid vit. You can skip dex entirely if you have high enough crit. Luk's not needed because of the super novice cry thing that goes:
"Guardian Angel, can you hear my voice? ^^;"
"My name is ____, and I'm a Super Novice~"
"Please help me~ T.T"
"____________________________"
At least it is on the server I used to play on. Gives 50 crit.
And use the Novice equipment you can buy from Lighthalzen, much better than Angelic set. Angelic's body armour is still good though.
Get super novice Link so you can equip a better weapon, like mes. It stays on even after the link wears off.
Cards are largely up to you, though you'd probably want Vanberk and Thara frog, maybe whisper for more SB dodge fun.
Do headgears equipped through link remain even after death?

yawnzz

yes but shut up, I like my novice headgear D:<