About Taekwon Rankers

Started by Lei, Feb 15, 2010, 09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lei

Hi guys, just a few inquiries...

Firstly, I'd like to ask, what are the general advantages of a Taekwon Ranker?
Good for PvP? WOE? Or just a farmer? :-\
'Course, you can relate your answers to the server I play in (IntenseRO) which has 99/70 max levels and 99 max stats for non-3rd jobs.

Uhmm...that's just my question for now. I'll follow up my inquiries later /ok
Lend me 100 yen since I'm beautiful.

What is this I don't even

Sev

QuoteAdvantages of being ranked

* Infinite kicks, meaning you can use ANY kick with ANY stance, and can also use a kick after another, making an infinite combo (If you have fast fingers that is. :}). This advantage can also be achieved under level 90.
    * Triple MaxHP/MaxSP. Requires level 90.
    * All skills enabled. Yes, meaning you'll have all the kicks/instances/other skills even if you didn't use any skill point on them. Requires level 90.

http://write.ratemyserver.net/ragnoark-online-character-guides/taekwon-ranker-guide/

;)

Lei

Well I know what happens if you become a ranker, I mean is, what is a role of a Taekwon Ranker?

Sev

Role, as in? Like for WoE?

Lei

To Sev...

Quote from: Lei on Feb 15, 2010, 09:20 PM
Hi guys, just a few inquiries...

Firstly, I'd like to ask, what are the general advantages of a Taekwon Ranker?
Good for PvP? WOE? Or just a farmer? :-\

I quote myself. XD
Thanks for replying to my thread~ :3

Sev

Well I guess to disect it further.
Taekwon Rankers are valuable as they have 3x the HP and SP, and have infinite combos. But thats more or less re stating what I quoted before.

Taekwons in general are good for PvP if used correctly. They can attack with multiple elements with Warm Wind. They are also party oriented for things like WoE. (See the "Fighting Chance" Skill). Flying Side Kick is also pretty useful but you'll need to practice, that goes for the infinite comboing too.

You might enjoy a Taekwon because they attack fast, seeing as they dont use weapons, and if you look further into that guide it does have some tips for being annoying in WoE.

On another note. Taekwons can be useful to farm with skills like Whirlwind Kick. But if its a really weak monster, its not going to be that helpful.