Ranker TK build

Started by Mathy, Jun 29, 2010, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathy

For a low populated FE WoE:
  • He's the guild master;
  • he must be able to dispell Wizard and Assassin Links to help an emp breaking SL;
  • he must be able to help the emp breakers and the offence (LKs, SinXs...).
I made this:
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?caPbLaYbtbmbgaNababLaaaaaaaaaaaaaalkea4aaaaaak4ezd5aaeweXbnfgbpfoe4fFbNfFbKeeejagkbaflbbkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaaaaHadaa

How do you think it'd work?

Fantaxy

Well not actually a well-experienced ranker TK.
But does he plan to high jump on FE woe?
If so the DEX is pretty low for that less agi add dex.
And do you mean first liner by emp breaking or as a pvp machine?
(sorry but the two classes you mentioned excel in both)
and yeah add dex decrease agi and that should be a-ok build.

Mathy

He's the guild master. I wanna recall, but sometimes I need enough kills to do so. Damage sucks=>need agi

mahawirasd

urf round STR out... having 81+41 is as good as having 79+81...

try getting moar def for your basic defensive gears such as +7 manteau, +7 mink coat... +7 valk shield and +7 mythical lion mask is kinda hard, but still doable even in a low rate... Especially since for you a +9 boots is doable, so i don't think +7 manteau or +7 mink coat is that hard... i've made a +9 shoes on a LR once, i know it's much much much easier to get +7 manteaus and mink coats...

Personally i would still prefer you get mantis rings and lose the lion mask for feather berets. I get the mantis rings, but having safety rings in hand is always a good thing imho /ok;
and yes, agi is not really a good idea for woe, especially since you're a TK ranker, meaning you ARE going to spam kicks rather than autoattack right? right? More dex won't hurt either...

Furthermore, i'm not sure about your (hidden enchant +3 str) and what gangster scarf really does on your server.

maybe something like this is better:
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?caPbLaYbvaObra7ababLaaaaaaaaaaaaaalkea4aaaaaakXaagnaaeBeXbnfgbpfoe4fFbNfFbNhhhjagkbaflbbkkaaaaaaaabaaacuaaaaHaaaa

-w-

Mathy

The str bonus is correct. I'm using +8 str food but the calc ain't showing it.
+3 is a stat enchant in the armor. kRO has it.
Gangster scarf? Sorry. I meant Gangster mask.
And you do realize agi affects kicks after-use delay, and it's the only stat you really need to spam kicks, the exact opposite of what you said. Right?

mahawirasd

i happen to have tasted playing a TK ranker. Difference with SG is that when you are a ranker, you can actually spam different kicks to chain them. Too high agi (the one i tried had 8x-9x base AGI iirc) makes it harder to spam because then normal attack sequence would resume...

well dunno how to perfectly build for WOE in kRO tbh but yeah basically you can do with a bit less agi and more dex is definitely necessary if you plan to hit people... might be just me, but although i loathe snipers, i happen to like high DEX in all the melee classes that i play...

-w-