Quote from: JJJ on Oct 31, 2007, 08:34 PM

1) i no that 99 high novie on iro

does he have no life? :P

MWright967

Quote from: dookleeto on Nov 19, 2007, 08:22 AM

Well no, see theres a story behind it....

Captain Morgan who was one of the old GM's had no sex life. One day a little novice boy came to the big town Prontera and wanted to be the most powerful novice evar. So, the GM said that if he serviced him 17 times a day, blow jobs included, for 2 years, he would make him a 99 novice with 1337 gear. And so, the level 99 novice was born. The endz.

dook

on iro? GL ever seeing a GM :P

pfja1st

Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 19, 2007, 10:43 AM

Captain Morgan who was one of the old GM's had no sex life. One day a little novice boy came to the big town Prontera and wanted to be the most powerful novice evar. So, the GM said that if he serviced him 17 times a day, blow jobs included, for 2 years, he would make him a 99 novice with 1337 gear. And so, the level 99 novice was born. The endz.

Weiirrrdddd!!!!! Soo weeiiirrrrddddd!!!!!! (T_T)

MWright967

Quote from: pfja1st on Nov 19, 2007, 12:58 PM
Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 19, 2007, 10:43 AM

Weiirrrdddd!!!!! Soo weeiiirrrrddddd!!!!!! (T_T)

It was a joke....

pfja1st

oh... oh icy... sorries... *sighs* (T_T)
Posted on: Nov 19, 2007, 06:27 am
is it really fake...? what...? what the heelll...! please tell me more about playdead skill, i mean its advantages and dis-advantages... like weaknesses or something... *spins* (@_@) *sighs* *drools* *drop dead* (T_T)

MWright967

Quote from: pfja1st on Nov 19, 2007, 03:23 PM
oh... oh icy... sorries... *sighs* (T_T)
Posted on: Nov 19, 2007, 06:27 am
is it really fake...? what...? what the heelll...! please tell me more about playdead skill, i mean its advantages and dis-advantages... like weaknesses or something... *spins* (@_@) *sighs* *drools* *drop dead* (T_T)

pfja1st...I really must ask, are you on crack most of the time? I mean, honestly, I think that have the most retardedly hyper posts I have ever seen. Sorry, just had to say it.

Anyway, back on topic....There aren't uhhhhhhh...Weaknesses...Or disadvantages...You use it, you can't be hurt....Thats about it.

Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 19, 2007, 04:49 AM
Lol............Uhhhhhhh....Thats not real. Nor will it work. First of all, the bard isn't doing anything, from the start he was just sitting there letting the novice hit him. In a REAL FIGHT he would have just used musical strike on him, and killed him in one hit. And FYI, play dead works just like hide, theres a period of time while your ''casting it'' that if somone had previously casted a skill on you, it'll hit you even though you appear to be hidden or ''dead''. Anddd uhhhh...If this is real, why is the sage using magnum break........? They would just use frost diver. This isn't a real fight, and if it was, you would just use a damn panacea to recover from bleeding....The people aren't using any skills, nor are they walking away, doing anything...And they're just chatting.

No novice has or will EVER beat any 2nd class. A super novice can actually be very powerful..But a regular novice? Horribly low chance, believe me.

erm okay a few things to say to u XD
one the bard was stunned /swt
two shes a battle/FS sage she has NO int
three ppl dun like to carry round panacea cause ppl just use greens.......
lol

oh and play dead has no limit it takes 5 sp and u can sit there looking like ur dead forever
the only things that can hit u in play dead r despell, tarrot card, battle chant, mvps, and mini bosses

EDIT: forgot to quote u

MWright967

Quote from: JJJ on Nov 19, 2007, 07:12 PM
Quote from: MWright967 on Nov 19, 2007, 04:49 AM
Lol............Uhhhhhhh....Thats not real. Nor will it work. First of all, the bard isn't doing anything, from the start he was just sitting there letting the novice hit him. In a REAL FIGHT he would have just used musical strike on him, and killed him in one hit. And FYI, play dead works just like hide, theres a period of time while your ''casting it'' that if somone had previously casted a skill on you, it'll hit you even though you appear to be hidden or ''dead''. Anddd uhhhh...If this is real, why is the sage using magnum break........? They would just use frost diver. This isn't a real fight, and if it was, you would just use a damn panacea to recover from bleeding....The people aren't using any skills, nor are they walking away, doing anything...And they're just chatting.

No novice has or will EVER beat any 2nd class. A super novice can actually be very powerful..But a regular novice? Horribly low chance, believe me.

erm okay a few things to say to u XD
one the bard was stunned /swt
two shes a battle/FS sage she has NO int
three ppl dun like to carry round panacea cause ppl just use greens.......
lol

oh and play dead has no limit it takes 5 sp and u can sit there looking like ur dead forever
the only things that can hit u in play dead r despell, tarrot card, battle chant, mvps, and mini bosses

EDIT: forgot to quote u

Uh so apparently, this novice is fighting a sage who's build it is to stand in one place and use magnum break...And the bard's build is to do nothing at all? He was stunned for a very brief time, and uhhhhhh...The chances that he was stunned and caused bleeding upon is very low. It would be a maximum of 10% for each...And both of them occuring at the same time??? 5%. Also, in a duel....The novice isn't just RIGHT next to the person to begin with. They're almost always a few spaces away, giving the bard perfectly enough time to attack.

Its all gibberish, this is nothing. This is no more amazing than a little lvl 53 sin killing an AFK Creator by using envenom, really. Thats not a real duel, its completely fake, or they were just testing. Trust me, it doesn't happen, and it won't happen.

lol sorry i play RO for fun not to prove other ppl wrong
im not about to start a flame war with you because u dun believe me so ummm if u wana believe me go for it it u dun well its not going to effect me in anyway so think watchat want ^^

pfja1st

to MWright967: ah... its ok. i'm a bit hyper as you have mentioned(just a bit hyper). so icy dat der is not much of an advantage... thank u! i appreciate u calling me hyper... dats about it! (T_T)

phranxis

i think aoe skills can kill you even your playing dead.

MWright967

Quote from: phranxis on Nov 21, 2007, 06:48 AM
i think aoe skills can kill you even your playing dead.

No, they can't.

Muspel

well i have seen really powerfull high novices.... and those screens look really great... but i just like knights
XDD i dont totally like LKs i like powerfull knights....once i remenber i could kill a LK/gg(obviusly agi one.... i cannot kill a vit one being a knight)

Pandora

I think the thing is there are tonz of knight, lord knight and such, but if you make a 99 perma high novice people remember you XD They salute your patience (and crazyness!)
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]