Novice.

Started by Xeighter, Jan 23, 2009, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeighter

You bet, I'm making a Novice to max level! A 255 High Novice (because high-novices have 25% more HP/SP and Trick Dead).
But what they hell can they wear? What are the best PVP gear for it, or gear in general. Weapons?

Please help :x

196 ASPD is max.
255/120
97 vit = Immune to stun.

the works.

Sarin

so, Main Gauche is prolly the only suitable weapon. Go for novice sets as armor, there is a few novice only thingies.

Xeighter

A bit more details and I'll be satisfied.

Littlechan

use novice set, main gauche for weapon, and...about stat...neko think something like this:

97 total vit (for immune stun)

and...build focused on status ailment (LOD cards), and crit? because novice has low hit >_<

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Xeighter

Al'right O:

LOD for coma?

Omi

First off, no, you're doing it wrong.  Don't bother trying to status with a novice.  If you're going to rely on status's to kill people, you'll probably die before you get the chance to attack them.  Main Gauche isn't the best weapon, a 4 slot blade / falchion (if you get them) is much better because of the damage boost.

Don't get 97 vit either.  Stun immunity isn;t needed when you have play dead.  Also, 97 vit will add roughly 1600 HP to your novice, which would be better placed in getting a much needed higher flee.

PvP gear I would recommend would be..

+10 Double Bloody Double Boned Blade
+10 Cranial Guard
+10 Immune Novice Manteau
+10 Novice Breastplate
+10 Angel's Reincarnation
+10 Super Novice Hat with whatever card you want.
Slotted Sunglasses if possible, with whatever card you want.
2x Novice Armlet with Marine Sphere cards

Don't PvP until you get +10 gears, or you'll just be OHK by anything.

I would also recommend getting max STR, enough dex to have 200 hit ++ and enough agi for 300 Flee / 196 ASPD (although I'd go for atleast 300 flee)  Any remaining points should go into dex / agi depending on which is more needed.

I've never pvped with a novice so I can't really guarantee this will work, but..

You

Quote from: Omi on Jan 23, 2009, 09:09 PM
+10 Double Bloody Double Boned Blade
+10 Cranial Guard
+10 Immune Novice Manteau
+10 Novice Breastplate
+10 Angel's Reincarnation
+10 Super Novice Hat with whatever card you want.
Slotted Sunglasses if possible, with whatever card you want.
2x Novice Armlet with Marine Sphere cards

Why two marine sphere cards?  Why not get the Angelic Protection, which gives a ton of MDEF instead of the breastplate?  Why a guard and not the Novice Shield?

Xeighter

The Novice is just for kicks and see if I can actually do something.
thanks guys :3