Nid help in Ninja

Started by pjohnyap811, Apr 25, 2007, 08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjohnyap811

I have a mage build ninja. what is the best element for leveling? wind, fire, or water? And what is the best element for PvP?

Glenn

Ninja's are pretty bad unless you get the dodge skills. For pvp usually get a quad marina dagger and throw kunai at people until they freeze, then wind blade them. Though I guess you could spam ice spells till they freeze then wind.

For training, I don't know.. I always used throw kunai..
-- Ragna-Retired --

Kurogasa

Actually much more to ninja in pvp than that. The best skills for lvling magic nin is lvl 1 ice spear(spammed hitlocks monsters) and dragon fire. Get cicada to at least lvl 4 as well. If you practice with dragon fire enough you will learn how to make it glitch and hit 2x as many times which does great damage.

For pvp all you need to do is spam ice spear and keep cicada up against most people(people who dont bring water armor and dont have a skill to pass cicada). On others you should employ tactics involving hide(from accessory) and shadow jump... 2x hide+shadow jump to farthest cell = "Where the fk is he?". Once they dont know where you are you can use your higher cast time skills like fire dragon or north wind.

North wind is best saved for people using water armor or woe(when magnet earth is droped since it ignores mag earth). It has no aftercast so its much more spammy than fire dragon but if youre in strings, fire dragon outdamages it by alot.

The advise above simply will not work in pvp btw. Anyone with a decent char will live through freeze>north wind and by the time you get them frozen with 20% wep and kunai(yea the one guy who doesnt bring ed/marc to pvp) you will be dead or close to it. Also the ninja spell that freezes people is by FAR the worst ninja spell. I recommend not getting it at all. Most people leave the water tree at lvl 1 ice spear.

Glenn

no you wont, my ninja was invincible on low rates.

with all the dodge spells they are practically invincible, though yes you wouldnt use that strategy on someone with marc/ED

But the bottom line is anyone GOOD can kill them quickly. High rates I would never use my above strategy though. Grab those skills that avoid attacks and a golden thief bug card and the your practically invincible.

Yeah, I don't know much about ninja's, mainly because they are too easy to kill if your good. So I never really played them, they are more of a fun class then a killer class imo.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Kurogasa

Yea partially.. some classes are just boned against them. Any skill that uses %cards in the damage equation will be blocked by cicada/kagebushin and not every class has something(that kills) that bypasses it. You can kill a crappy ninja that just spams cicada with no possitioning strategys easily by throwing them to a corner. For most magic classes they can just hide hit and repeat. The speed of ice spear on a decent build is ungodly since it hits 3times at lvl 1. Ninjas are more about speed while wizards are about power. I personally think Magic nin is to easy so i prefer the mele styles.. sadly they suck immensely in woe since just about all of the skills are counted as ranged.

pjohnyap811

Thnx for ur replies..

wat skills to use my skill points on if i have the throw/hide build and wat stats am i gona put into?

Muspel

like knight i can kill ninjas .... just bash XDDD and ofcourse vit spear kinght....yep the stun from bash bypasses cicada and just stun XDD then they are dead.... im not saying its a bad class cuase some ninjas have killed me, it just depend on how good do you play... strategy.... and ofcourse how lucky you are