Need Help on Ninja Woe Guide

Started by glorious006, Sep 18, 2014, 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glorious006

Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forum so im hoping i posted this on the right place? ew. Anyways, I was playing ragnarok way back when i was in my grade school haha. This ninja class made me play this game again. Im playing with a 99/70 Server which only hunters can rebirth to snipers. So i wanted to know that is there any good magic type ninja in Woe on this kind of server? or if not. What type of stats and skills would be better for a ninja in Woe. I did a little research but i dont think  all of them is up to date since those threads was posted last 2010 or 2011. If u guys dont mind Helping me with the cards and items that would be awesome!! Thanks :) I appreciate it!!

PS: Sorry my English is atrocious 

ggwp

Quotemagic type ninja in Woe

Stalker does way better at using ninja magic  /wah
Ninja cant get 149 dex and their aspd sux

QuoteWhat type of stats and skills would be better for a ninja in Woe.

Throw Zeny with agi vit build using full redux gear

glorious006

Quote from: ggwp on Sep 19, 2014, 09:04 AM

Throw Zeny with agi vit build using full redux gear

Thank you for the respond

So that would be a Melee type ninja? I really wanted to make a magic type ninja  /sob
If its just the aspd only matters. What if i can get some atk spd items or cards for a magic ninja?

Here's a Image of my stat build and skill build.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125196271@N02/15265119296/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/125196271@N02/15101385069/in/photostream/

ggwp

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?sk_name=throw+zeny&page=skill_db&sk_search=Search

Not meele , its ranged skill that use 10k z each throw for good damage. That skill doesnt have cast time so Ninja could spam it easily (compared to magic build that cant reach 149 dex).

Aspd is for animation delay between each cast. Its just like when u play archer with low aspd then ds , u will wait a bit before another ds , but when u have 190 aspd sniper u can spam 5 ds in a second. The downside is you burn more zeny per second since the skill require money as catalyst.

glorious006

Quote from: ggwp on Sep 19, 2014, 12:49 PM
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?sk_name=throw+zeny&page=skill_db&sk_search=Search

Not meele , its ranged skill that use 10k z each throw for good damage. That skill doesnt have cast time so Ninja could spam it easily (compared to magic build that cant reach 149 dex).

Aspd is for animation delay between each cast. Its just like when u play archer with low aspd then ds , u will wait a bit before another ds , but when u have 190 aspd sniper u can spam 5 ds in a second. The downside is you burn more zeny per second since the skill require money as catalyst.

Oh i see, I get it now. This looks good. with 99 agi i can spam it more like the sniper.? so its gonna be 99 agi and 80 around vit. how about the dex? only agi vit? I'm thinking i should make one just for woe cuz yes. 10k zeny is a pain in the a if you spam it a lot just for mobs. This will gonna hit hard then than sniper if had a right items and the cards?

Quotefull redux gear
i dont really know what redux gear u mean sorry lol so newbie :3 sorry if i have a lot of questions. im just excited /heh

Triper

Throw zenny just asks for 190 aspd [or the max you can get] and zenny, a lot of it, and don't forget that you need to stay always on bragi to use it or it will suck hardcore, the delay of Throw Zenny is really high and Ninjas can't use Sprint Set/Expert Rings like Stalkers.

You're not really supposed to use it at mobs, just at players and you can't increase is damage, it's a fixed number variation.

SushiBoy

For pvp and WoE I know it isn't popular for some reason, but I LOVE using Final Strike build.  The strategy itself is pretty self-explanatory, get enough damage output with this one skill that you can 1 shot classes.  Then, equip frilldora card and hug the walls of the castle during WoE.  When you see a squishy class (a class you know you can 1 shot), put your smoke clip on and go into hiding.  Immediately cast FS from hiding, slaughter, spam health pots, and repeat the cycle.   /no1 Most satisfying WoE experience because of how mad people get  /pif

Launch Date: April 17, 2020