need gunsliger helps!!

Started by ultimate700, Nov 02, 2007, 09:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultimate700

what n whr to gt the best revoler????n equid it wif wat card best???help is appeciated

hohoho0214

Quote from: ultimate700 on Nov 02, 2007, 09:53 AM
what n whr to gt the best revoler????n equid it wif wat card best???help is appeciated

Translation:  "What is the best revolver, where do I get it, what cards should I compound into it? Help is appreciated"

And since I've never played a gunslinger I have no idea...

Johnsu89

I dont know much about this class, but a good friend plays it and hes rather the only slinger I respect so, use a DD garrison or any revolver.
I dont play RO anymore.

Muspel

+7 bloody boned garrison (if you wanna kill yuorself upgrading a garrison to 10)
how to get it?... its a quest... in the gunslingers guild( where you become a gunner) with an npc called "garrison"
i dont remember the items, he will give you a garrison[1] then you have to do a quest with mr garrison again (yeah pretty boring) to get the second slot

its all XP

KIRIT0PAT

Quote from: pfja1st on Nov 02, 2007, 11:59 AM
anybody pls clarify the above posts, pls---thx!
Posted on: November 02, 2007, 03:53:59 am

is it a monster called golden thief f u c k off! oops just jk'ing! cuz i'm really clueless! /?

(WILL THIS WORK) EQUIPPING A SNAKE HEAD HAT, THEN PUTTING A SIDEWINDER CARD ON A GUNSLINGER WEAPON.
DOES THE SKILL DOUBLE ATTACK WORK ON GUNSLINGER?

Khouuu

Quote from: KIRIT0PAT on Feb 07, 2021, 08:03 AM
(WILL THIS WORK) EQUIPPING A SNAKE HEAD HAT, THEN PUTTING A SIDEWINDER CARD ON A GUNSLINGER WEAPON.
DOES THE SKILL DOUBLE ATTACK WORK ON GUNSLINGER?

yes but why use that

Naruto

pre re GS sucks dont even bother