Cards for SN

Started by MemoZzz, Feb 17, 2009, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MemoZzz

I have a baby Super Novice that will be using Angelic set (everything refined to +7). Stats are as follow: 99 DEX, 99 INT, 9 VIT. By looking at the stats you probably guessed that it's a "mage" SN and that is correct. Now, I will put the choices of cards:

Accesories: Imp, Zerom (not needed to reach 150 DEX), Smokie,

Shield: Peco Egg, Thara Frog, Seeker

Footgear: Eggyra, Alarm, Sohee, Miyabi Doll, Zombie Slaughter

Garment: Frilldora, Raydric

Armor: Pupa, Agav, Evil Druid, Frus, Marc, Minerald, Pest, Rybio, Succubus

Headgear: Elder Willow, Inccubus

This character is for PvP purposes only. I was personally thinking in using x2 Imp, Thara Frog, Eggyra, Frilldora, Pupa, Elder Willow.

Note: This is in a mid-rate server. Over-refinement is not a option.

Thanks for your opinions.

bleu

Just wondering how much HP and SP does your SN have (and what cards/gears are included to arrive at those HP/SP)?

I assume you character is 99/70 and you have unlocked all the special bonuses of SN - could you confirm that?

For PVP purpose, would u consider an alternative build for your SN, or you prefer casting magic?

[youtube=425,350]A9aUPFHDCnU[/youtube]

Poki

Quote from: bleu on Feb 17, 2009, 07:16 PM
Just wondering how much HP and SP does your SN have (and what cards/gears are included to arrive at those HP/SP)?

I assume you character is 99/70 and you have unlocked all the special bonuses of SN - could you confirm that?

For PVP purpose, would u consider an alternative build for your SN, or you prefer casting magic?

[youtube=425,350]A9aUPFHDCnU[/youtube]

Just a side note:  That clown sucked.
Do you really need to have 99 DEX and INT?  As a Mage SN you can probably lose some of that and throw it in your VIT.

As for the cards:
Imp Cardx2
Thara card since Seeker card is useless for you
Sohee Card
Raydric (You have the skill hide)
Succubus Card
Incubus Card

I would have prefer other cards, but with the given options, those would be my choices.

Sarin

Wow, the people in the video sucked big time. Priest, where is Lex Aeterna, SW, agi down etc...clown sucked big time too, he could try frost joke, or use dissonance to slowly, steadily bring his hp and sp (when he heals) down, or status arrows with musical strike...and lots of other things. That video is not about SN, it is about how can people suck at RO.

MemoZzz

Quote from: bleu on Feb 17, 2009, 07:16 PM

I honestly cannot say at this moment about my SN's HP and SP since I haven't adopted it yet. I need my friends to get married first.

Character base and job lvl can reach up to 99/99. What do you mean with special bonuses? Do you mean the +10 Stats bonus that you get by not dying a single time? If so, the answer is no.

I currently have a Super Novice that has not been adopted and it has around 5k HP. It basic skills are Stone Curse, Frost Drive, Lightning Bolt, and Fire Bolt. It seems to me that range gives a certain advantage and more survival. I not really a big fan of Mammonite :P Any other suggestions?

Quote from: Poki on Feb 17, 2009, 08:19 PM
Just a side note:  That clown sucked.
Do you really need to have 99 DEX and INT?  As a Mage SN you can probably lose some of that and throw it in your VIT.

I would have prefer other cards, but with the given options, those would be my choices.

I guess it's not really necessary to have 99 on both stats. I just want enough casting speed and damage and felt like going for a regular mage-like stats. I followed the logic that the +1% HP given by VIT stats wasn't that worthy since the SN doesn't have that much life. What other cards would you choose that were not mentioned? Note that MvP cards are not an option  :)

bleu

Quote from: MemoZzz on Feb 17, 2009, 11:23 PM

I honestly cannot say at this moment about my SN's HP and SP since I haven't adopted it yet. I need my friends to get married first.

Character base and job lvl can reach up to 99/99. What do you mean with special bonuses? Do you mean the +10 Stats bonus that you get by not dying a single time? If so, the answer is no.

I currently have a Super Novice that has not been adopted and it has around 5k HP. It basic skills are Stone Curse, Frost Drive, Lightning Bolt, and Fire Bolt. It seems to me that range gives a certain advantage and more survival. I not really a big fan of Mammonite :P Any other suggestions?

Ops my bad. Yeah you're right - it's 99/99. So do u mean it's going to be a Baby Super Novice for PvP - since u mentioned adoption? With baby characters your HP/SP will be further reduce not to mention a max 80 Stat (there is a way to avoid that) Well, my main problem with Super Novices is the HP/SP; which is not a lot comparing with other classes. There are more SN bonuses besides the +10 All stats. Have a look at them, some are really nice - improved HP, etc...

edit:
Hmm.. Yeah I noticed u mentioned baby on your post now. hehe.. it's going to be hard to be effective at PVP for a Baby Super Novice.

MemoZzz

Quote from: bleu on Feb 17, 2009, 11:36 PM
Quote from: MemoZzz on Feb 17, 2009, 11:23 PM

Ops my bad. Yeah you're right - it's 99/99. So do u mean it's going to be a Baby Super Novice for PvP - since u mentioned adoption? With baby characters your HP/SP will be further reduce not to mention a max 80 Stat (there is a way to avoid that) Well, my main problem with Super Novices is the HP/SP; which is not a lot comparing with other classes. There are more SN bonuses besides the +10 All stats. Have a look at them, some are really nice - improved HP, etc...

edit:
Hmm.. Yeah I noticed u mentioned baby on your post now. hehe.. it's going to be hard to be effective at PVP for a Baby Super Novice.

The only relevant one that I see this:

"At the moment of reaching 99, a super novice gains +2000 Base HP permanently. This is actual Base HP, and is thus affected by cards and vit."

Don't mind the 80 stat limit cause I leeched a Novice to 99. I plan to reset the stats and then adopt it. I don't really mind dying and re-entering the pvp arena, but I do want to at the very least be able to kill players who are not very well equipped.