help wanan be a pro SL

Started by nieco123, Jan 23, 2009, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nieco123

Im playing a super high rate server all items are 4 slot except shield
just wanna ask how can I have 100% resistant thingy on all element what card should I put please help and also I see player do 9999999 damge how can I do that help with cards D: HELP

CookieEater

It's impossible to get 100% resistance against all elements. How you ever got that idea is a mystery to my brain.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

A92FL0163

Hmmm I will give a long shot and say that you should equip all items that give resist and a holy armour, never get over 90% resist, if you got a slot left, try to get 100% some statuses, since you can equip 4 slots. Most equipments people use are : Captain Hat (10% Resist Water), Valkyrie Shield( 40% Resist), Tidal Shoes(10% resist water) and Fire Lords Ring (10% Resist Fire, able to equip 2).

It's impossible to lower all damage to 0, but it is possible to leave it at 10%~20%.

Littlechan

Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 25, 2009, 11:48 AM
It's impossible to get 100% resistance against all elements. How you ever got that idea is a mystery to my brain.

if that's magic, than it's possible, as some server counts magic as long range attack (and we can get 100% ranged reduction with 4 slots on everything but shields)

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

CookieEater

Quote from: Parameters on Jan 25, 2009, 12:15 PM
Valkyrie Shield( 40% Resist)
Valkyrjas Shield gives +20% resist to Fire, Water, Shadow and Undead.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

A92FL0163

Quote from: CookieEater on Jan 25, 2009, 12:31 PM
Quote from: Parameters on Jan 25, 2009, 12:15 PM
Valkyrie Shield( 40% Resist)
Valkyrjas Shield gives +20% resist to Fire, Water, Shadow and Undead.

RO Mechanics  :-[

Descent

Quote from: nieco123 on Jan 23, 2009, 09:31 PM
Im playing a super high rate server all items are 4 slot except shield
just wanna ask how can I have 100% resistant thingy on all element what card should I put please help and also I see player do 9999999 damge how can I do that help with cards D: HELP

Depends on what skill they were using...

...if you're playing a Soul Linker, there's a chance that your "Es" skills could be enabled in PVP...if they aren't nerfed, you could probably dominate pretty easily.