Help My Gunslinger

Started by w1llyluk4s, Mar 14, 2009, 11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

w1llyluk4s

Anybody know how to make a Gunslinger for PVP?? i prefered 2 handgun for rapid shower and desperado....

Cielte

Unless you play a SHR 4/2(Broken. Which they all are by the way) server. You can't. Gunslinger was more of a PvM class on a non broken server, I think.

Nightlinks

As a main GS, I would recommend using pistols in PvP and going in guns blazing. Use silvers since normal and bloodys get shafted with a ghostring card. A rapid shower or two can take down a caster class (Usually) but desperado is your go-to skill, just spam it relentlessly when your target draws near.
The Whitesmith Extraordinaire

Sarin

Still, GS is hopeless char for pvp against any good player. Even full vit GS won't go over 10k hitpoints, no shield for thara and lack of any defensive skills makes them too squishy for good use. With almost any trans char I can think of GS-proof tactics.

A92FL0163

Disarm is your opener, once the enemy is without weapon, you can do whatever the hell you like, if they are not WP Attacker ( Wizards , Sages, etc.) use Bullet Shower to take them down.

Something else I can tell that is useful is getting a Smokie Card, most of the times I fought Wizards, I hide and they would need to come close to me to Sight me out, so I used Desperado just after being revealed, which would probably kill the wizard. Works with other melee classes too, but you shouldn't try it since they can easily take you down if their weapon isn't broken.

fluidin

Quote from: Parameters on Mar 17, 2009, 05:53 PM
Disarm is your opener, once the enemy is without weapon, you can do whatever the hell you like, if they are not WP Attacker ( Wizards , Sages, etc.) use Bullet Shower to take them down.

Something else I can tell that is useful is getting a Smokie Card, most of the times I fought Wizards, I hide and they would need to come close to me to Sight me out, so I used Desperado just after being revealed, which would probably kill the wizard. Works with other melee classes too, but you shouldn't try it since they can easily take you down if their weapon isn't broken.

What? Sight instead of Heaven's Drive? Noob wiz.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

A92FL0163

Quote from: fluidin on Mar 17, 2009, 07:40 PM
What? Sight instead of Heaven's Drive? Noob wiz.

Considering 90% of the population do that.

Spoiler

Saying that, I remove myself from this thread, I have forgotten that every time you say a strategy or something like that here, people just start the "+1 !!!!1" kind of replies, which are pretty ridiculous for their content. Not saying you did, but it will come since this is job discussion.
[close]

CookieEater

Quote from: Sarin on Mar 15, 2009, 08:24 AM
Even full vit GS won't go over 10k hitpoints,
False, they can go over 10k with full Vit.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Nightlinks

Full VIT means you need to make a sacrifice when it comes to DEX(Damage) or INT(SP for many RS's and DESP) neither of which are good in my opinion.
The Whitesmith Extraordinaire

Dean Stark

First of all, you can get max vit, a great deal of dex and decent int.

Second, I don't think thread starter's gonna come back. Ever.