Soul Linkers and Gunslingers

Started by You, Jan 18, 2009, 01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omi

Quote from: blackgh05t on Jan 23, 2009, 01:43 AM
QuoteI would make that one of the things you MUST get if you're going to be a WoEr (that is if you have a SK in your guild), as Star Knights are by far the best emp breaking class in RO.
I really hope that was sarcasm.

High Mobility, High Survivalbility, potential to do 12k a hit on an emperium and able to reach an emp room within 5 seconds and tank an entire guild in the process.

yep

Head Monocle of DOOM

Quote from: MemoZzz on Jan 23, 2009, 04:09 PM
With high DEX, -10 HIT shouldn't be a problem. Garrison has a little more dmg, the problem is that it's harder to get it... if that poses a problem for you, by all means go for Western Outlaw.
If you have a high dex build though you can get better aspd with Western Outlaw thus potentially increasing your Damage Per Second rate.
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

MemoZzz

Quote from: Head Monocle of DOOM on Jan 24, 2009, 12:30 AM
With high DEX, -10 HIT shouldn't be a problem. Garrison has a little more dmg, the problem is that it's harder to get it... if that poses a problem for you, by all means go for Western Outlaw.
If you have a high dex build though you can get better aspd with Western Outlaw thus potentially increasing your Damage Per Second rate.

True... but he also has to keep in mind that Desperado's cast delay is set to 1 sec.

bleu

Quote from: Omi on Jan 23, 2009, 08:26 PM
Quote from: blackgh05t on Jan 23, 2009, 01:43 AM
QuoteI would make that one of the things you MUST get if you're going to be a WoEr (that is if you have a SK in your guild), as Star Knights are by far the best emp breaking class in RO.
I really hope that was sarcasm.

High Mobility, High Survivalbility, potential to do 12k a hit on an emperium and able to reach an emp room within 5 seconds and tank an entire guild in the process.

yep

Err... I don't know about other servers, I play a Low Rate server. But on my server, a Star Gladiator's high mobility is only limited to WOE 1.0 castles. High Survivability? Don't think they have a lot of HP and definitely not tanking an entire guild, unless your entire guild is made up of 3 players.

Omi

Well, yeah SGs are only useful for WoE 1.0 castles.  I've tanked about 20~~ people on legacyRO using standard reduction gears and aloe leaflets, but ofcourse you'll die to skills like spiral pierce / asura / soul breaker in bragi / magic spamming.  Depends who is by the emp when you reach the room

Anyway, on topic..

Western Outlaw is the best handgun as far as I know, and it works well with any skill for handguns too.

Garrison has slightly more damage, but a +4 Western Outlaw does more than a +7 Garrison, so if you have a +7 Western Outlaw you have 15/20 more attack than the +10 garrison.  With a western outlaw, you can easily reach 187 ASPD too.

Dean Stark

Quote from: Head Monocle of DOOM on Jan 24, 2009, 12:30 AM

I hope you mean a high dex build WITH AGI cause Garrison and Western would have the same aspd on a pure dex/1 agi GS

Littlechan

neko think western outlaw increase hit and aspd based on agi only? o.o?

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Dean Stark

Quote from: Littlechan on Jan 24, 2009, 12:52 PM

Yes! And Neko wins a cookie (can't make the cookie, gets replaced w/ an emote :()

MemoZzz

Quote from: Littlechan on Jan 24, 2009, 12:52 PM

Neko is right...