gunslinger build

Started by vilikin, Mar 03, 2007, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilikin

I need help with the stats for my gunslinger that i am abut to make.
HELP!!!
plz pm me with a link to fix the sprite error.

llxwarbirdxll

Just get a sniper build, it's basically the same thing.

vilikin

plz pm me with a link to fix the sprite error.

shane3x

Several builds too chose from,

Gatling Build, Use a gatling gun with the gatling fever skill and get lots of speed (fast as)

Agi and Dex required.

Shotty build, Either Powerhouse speed or AoE. Forget their skills, look it up but some good ones.

Dex and Agi, With maybe str if extra power needed.

*a fav of many*

Bullet Spammer

Dex and probaly INT

Get Bullet Shower and desperado and spam it away.

Just a quick review.

Sniper Build, Dex and INT

Get Disarm to lower monsters attack and Aiming to kill,

EDIT: Tell me which build your looking to create and ill tell you in more detail what you kinda need, bullet spammer is cheapest to run while gatling/shotty are alot more costly.
In Memory of AnimaRO...

May it's legacy live on in AnthemRO!

Sacredswordman

A build for Shotgun users.

Max dex
Agi
and VIT

Gunslinger have little Hp so vit helps, and Shotgun's Dust skill is short range(3 cells) so some vit will help you survive.
You can put leftovers to int if you drain your sp with Full Buster.
Agi is not so important beacause de skills have delay, so aspd doesn't help much

blazingvirtuosity

Full DEX gunslinger is your best bet as he/she can use many different weapons without a problem, plus it is the ONLY build if you want to use the Grenade Launcher.

Do NOT put any points into STR or VIT. STR doesn't raise ATK enough to justify the points, you're better off spamming DEX, which raises ATK much more, as well as HIT which is the trademark stat of a gunslinger. Frankly AGI doesn't make much of a difference to me, as does LUK which cannot be relied on. You won't need to put points into AGI or LUK if you're the bullet spamming build. By the way, you can be a bullet spammer with the shotgun, too. Good skills.

Try to farm for or buy an Obsidian Card, which gives you +1 VIT for every 18 base DEX - works wonders for a Gunslinger, especially if you're full DEX.

mayuresh

gs is basically a advancement of snipers..(or dats wat d developers of ro thought when dey made 1)...but it failed greatly .... i preffer revolver built as u get dissarm and good rapidshower and despirido skills ...
Exiled Player..... Exiled Life.... Exiled Servers...

Search for new serves never get over... Thirst is never quenched...

Current Server
NoobFuryRagnarok   /gg

The Champs Are Ment To Rule The Kingdoms of Midgard....

Vorashnik

Quote from: blazingvirtuosity on Apr 11, 2007, 10:00 AMDo NOT put any points into STR

You need str to CARRY the ammo. >_> Slingers, like snipers, gotta carry boatloads of ammunition to avoid running out at the most inopportune moments.

Glenn

Even with no STR you should easily be able to carry 3k+ bullets wich is more then enough. Also you can make those Bullet Boxes, they weigh considerably less. To maximize damage, one should not waste points on STR. Maybe if you have extra points linguering after your main points you could get a few STR, but I would say this is more for holding pots than ammo, as GS have low HP.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Muspel

dex
vit
int
str (max 11)
follow that order and you,ll get a killer gunner

just wait the stupid one get closer and use desperado (thats why int)
and for long stupids use rapid shower