Rolewok - A Hispanic Ragnarok Online Roleplay Server

Started by Benito Carmela, Mar 21, 2023, 09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benito Carmela

Hello RMS Community. I hope its not against the guidelines to promote a Hispanic server. I have been working om this project for 3 Years and im finally happy that its been released.

Rates: 50x/50x/12x
Content:

Pre-Renewal Server fully customized in a way that is totally new to Ragnarok Online. Our biggest feature is that we have no main cities. Players are divided into two sides. The Mage Council and The Church of Erador. Each player can decide to which faction join, once you decide you can establish your village, which will act as a Main Town. Once there you Will develop technologies, gather resources and recruit another players. To make it fully inmersive, we have a World Map that players use to navigate on the open world to join and visit other villages. We are constantly improving and reciently we added the Kingdom and Republic updates, which allow villages to elect a president or become monarchies.

The server has open-pvp and RP is mandatory, you will make a character that lives on this world. Sadly only Spanish language is avaliable and we try to keep it that way.

Im making this post in case you are a Spanish Speaker and want to play RO in a whole new experience! Conquer terrories with your armies and fight against other players or just PvE roleplay events carried out by our Dungeon Masters.

I hope to meet you all there.