Bomber Creator - Where to grind?

Started by robotpakwan, Mar 19, 2020, 06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robotpakwan

Hi everyone!

I am currently a level 71 Creator in a mid rate server. I'm looking for a good spot to grind on.
Currently my stats are:
Str: 40
Int: 72
Dex: 62

Acid Demonstration is my main offensive weapon, but Ice Dungeon & Thor Volcano isn't implemented yet in our server.
So can you suggest a good place to grind? By the way our server is on Episode 10.2 right now

Thanks!

Zereges

With at least 81 (total) int you can do Anolians. You can also do Teddy Bears, Stalactic Golems, Turtles, ...
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

robotpakwan

Hey bro, it isn't worth it to grind on such mobs. Because Acid Bottle and Bottle Grenade isn't free in our server. I'm mainly looking for high exp mobs, tried lighthalzen 3 but it's so hard lol

Zereges

Well, use homunculus then. Or dual with archer.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

manta3115

Quote from: robotpakwan on Mar 19, 2020, 06:59 AM
Hi everyone!

I am currently a level 71 Creator in a mid rate server. I'm looking for a good spot to grind on.
Currently my stats are:
Str: 40
Int: 72
Dex: 62

Acid Demonstration is my main offensive weapon, but Ice Dungeon & Thor Volcano isn't implemented yet in our server.
So can you suggest a good place to grind? By the way our server is on Episode 10.2 right now

Thanks!

You can go Anubis, but you have to constantly move to prevent the mob to hit you.

plarr

theres like no point in actually trying to level to max if you dont plan to WoE, I would just farm raydrics or evil druids for cards