[Non-Renewal] SG DD HW woe SE

Started by MiSuZzu, Jun 25, 2015, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiSuZzu

Hey, is usefull SG DD HW these days ? if yes, i need help make good build for SG HW ( EstlandRO mid rate- non renewal server). In my opinion it is, mostly against proffesors with fire armor.

Thanks

Suspension

You have to keep in mind that while a storm gust is present, other storm gusts will have no effect if casted on the same cells. If you cast only Storm Gust it will be a waste of effort.

What you need to do is casting Meteor storm and, with precise intervals, Storm Gust. You can use Mystical Amplification between Meteor Storm and Storm Gust in order to boost damage from both, but everything depends on the cast time of your character. High DEX (145+) Wizards tend to have higher DPS if Mystical Amplification is not used at all - as it has a fixed cast time and motion delay, time spent without casting any skill - it depends on your server setup.

Anyway, while magic deals ton of damage, the professor weakest point is acid demo.
Quote from: exii on Jun 27, 2015, 06:07 AM
If you think casting quag is a good idea you or your guild heavily failed to create a viable guild rost.

MiSuZzu

QuoteYou have to keep in mind that while a storm gust is present, other storm gusts will have no effect if casted on the same cells. If you cast only Storm Gust it will be a waste of effort.

I know SG doesnt stack ...i was thinking about HW who cast ampli then sg, keep quaks bettwenn LPs and fire pillars. This HW would be over 160 int and best matk ever. Because this king of HW would go vit stun immune with 2x higher matk than my HW....

QuoteWhat you need to do is casting Meteor storm and, with precise intervals, Storm Gust. You can use Mystical Amplification between Meteor Storm and Storm Gust in order to boost damage from both, but everything depends on the cast time of your character. High DEX (145+) Wizards tend to have higher DPS if Mystical Amplification is not used at all - as it has a fixed cast time and motion delay, time spent without casting any skill - it depends on your server setup.

I was doing this... i was spamming MS and SG only when that SG ended, then we tried to SG our full geared proff with SG and with my weak matk it was 5-6k dmg each hit ( without woe reductions)... so iam asking if SG HW( sg,fire pillars,quak ) is usefull with the best matk we can get on this server...

QuoteAnyway, while magic deals ton of damage, the professor weakest point is acid demo.

Ye magic deal dmg as hell but...SG would deal dmg only on proffesors probably or while is DLP proff working bad

exii

SG nowadays a spell which hws cast nearby. Casting amp is a waste of time unless you have under 140 dex. Else you could have casted 2 or more ms in the same time.

If you think casting quag is a good idea you or your guild heavily failed to create a viable guild rost. --not needed -- Quag and ganba is casted by fs hws as well as fire pillar.
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

MiSuZzu

i know it is work of FS HWs, but if we will have this HW so this HW can do their job and FS hws can only ganba... and quak is not needed ? u kidding me ?

Suspension

Quag is certainly needed. No cast time and its debuff is terrifyng. Even more in easy-to-reach high aspd builds (almost everyone in current woe servers).

@topic: I think the result is no. Your damage will be lower and while maybe youll deal more damage to a fire armored proff, it will not be enough and youll lack efficiency for other enemies.
Quote from: exii on Jun 27, 2015, 06:07 AM
If you think casting quag is a good idea you or your guild heavily failed to create a viable guild rost.

MiSuZzu

ye  i think ill just use sometimes SG when proff will be out of DLP.... ok thanks for