Ragnarok Transcendence (iRO Official Server)

Started by Satos, Jan 06, 2020, 07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satos

I feel awkward advertising for an official Ragnarok server...but for anyone who might be interested, iRO is launching a new server.

It's opening tomorrow (January 7th, 2020) in Open Beta.
It will not be having any wipes.
Link to register is:
https://www.warpportal.com/landing/ragnaroktranscendence/registration.aspx

Rates will presumably be 1x/1x/1x since it's an official server.

It's going to follow a kRO Zero progression...but at a speedier pace.
It's opening tomorrow with Renewal Mechanics/Monsters, on Revo-Classic Maps.
In a few weeks, it will be updating to Zero Mechanics and skill changes.
(Apparently Korea has to approve releases of Zero Skill Mechanics...but they report they have the approval, and are just waiting on the data.)

At the moment, Closed Beta Testing has only had 2-1 and 2-2 job classes (no trans classes, no extended classes).
Endgame updates appear to be Trans Classes, with a level ?? cap (kRO Zero is currently level capped at 140).

Warp Portal has temporarily shut down all of their other servers for an extended maintenance until February, to put most of their attention and resources into making this new server's launch as smooth as possible.
They indicate that the updates for this server (the kRO Zero updates) will be the way of the future for all of their other servers.
This seems to be the direction that all of official Ragnarok is heading.

So if you've been floating around, still hoping for something new to get in at the ground floor on...this is another chance at that.
It's an official server, so hopefully it will last for several years. (Results may vary)

I don't have any affiliation with Warp Portal, or Gravity, or any of the other legal mumbo jumbo that needs to go here.
I just really love Ragnarok, have for years, and wanted to make sure anyone who wants to hop back onto an official server has the chance to do so now without being waaay behind everyone else.

And Moderator, if I've done anything wrong, or if someone else has duplicated this announcement while I was typing this up; feel free to modify or delete as necessary.
Thanks.

***Edit***
Just a small update.  It's January 15th, 2020, and the server is officially having its Grand Opening, and moving out of Open Beta into Full Launch.
Maintenance ends in just a little under an hour.
So now is an excellent time to make an account.
Current population is about 2500 players.

It now seems to be running (as of the end of this maintenance) Renewal Monsters on Renewal Maps.
Still pre-trans, 99/50 level caps.  Trans classes will come with a later update.
Zero mechanics and skill changes on the near-ish horizon, with a future update.