Who was from mobRO or powRO or xileRO or JynxRO (2004-2006)

Started by mobRO, May 23, 2008, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koolkatz

Played mobRO. Was a hunter named Masterbaka, was in the guild that Euphoria was leader of, dont remember the name of it. But he went to run his own server I think, not sure its still running though. Dont remember much about mobRO, just remember a hunter in knights of hyrule that had cramp cards on his bow that then gave aspd or agi and he was a falconer. Always wanted to be like him lmao.

yC

JynxRO pops up drama in my memory.  Oh, yes there was one big long drama about JynxRO (mostly about Jynx and his boyfriend vs Usagi & Jman) about copying sprites.  It was fun while everyone of us including me was young and stupid.  Fighting over little things here and there.  If you remember, you can tell me how JynxRO ended.  Shouldn't be related to the drama harassment since they don't care.

Raikumi

Quote from: mobcat40 on Apr 20, 2011, 02:17 PM
I was from MobRO

MobRO was my first server.. played it around 8 years ago.. I was 10 at the time.

I believe you were the Admin?!

Anyway, those were the good ol days. Before I memorized every RO map, card effect, and skill. The irony is, I finally left when I was told to vote for the server. At that point I voted and saw a list of hundreds of other RO worlds in which leveling up was almost INSTANT? (High rates)
I was hooked.

Went on to play FaithRO, NamelessRO, DarkRO Force(had been the my most played RO server), started and closed my own server (GraffitiRO), and now Im trying to find a new one to play.

BakkaSpeedy

I played jynx for along time

BakkaSpeedy
BakkaPriest
Bakka Clown

xD

Oban

Who might you have been on powRO?  ^_^  I was one of the admins, if you remember me.   Oban.  Same name :)

SkylarNetwork

played Mob-RO my god the good old days of Nostalgia XD i remember walking into east pront and being ecstatic by whacking a poring and the music was just awesome to me at the time( i know lame right? XD)

anyway i do not know what my char name was but i think it was something like NeonThunder or something like that lol
Current server(s)
None