Lost RO Travels player(s)

Started by fairyspore, Jun 13, 2022, 05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fairyspore

Hello, I am trying to contact previous players of Ragnarok Travels.  As you may know, the GM of RO Travels recently closed the server.  It wasn't such an big deal since I had started the new Lost Ark game (another MMO of South Korean origin).  I was upset, but I decided an few weeks later I still want to play RO.  My characters on RO Travels were Ianderson, Hakon, Fairyspore, and Gloiyean.  After trying various new servers on Ratemyserver.net, I finally landed on Leika RO as an new favorite.  The server is 15x/15x/10x which is optimal, since I don't want to commit the same amount of time again to an 1x or 1.5x server.  Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and know if there were still any friends out there who would like to continue playing with me and maybe make an new guild on Leika RO or to join my LA guild (Shandi server) and discord.

the Leika RO discord is: https://discord.gg/9nnB8TFe

Cheers,
Fairyspore

OldPoring

I'm wondering what happened to the players on the highly populated servers like OriginsRO, TalonRO.
We are talking about at least several hundred people.
Some of them could have gone completely or temporarily, but the addiction of regular RO players is strong.Where are you now, please respond, what do you think??

Nova

Quote from: OldPoring on Jun 20, 2022, 01:10 PM
I'm wondering what happened to the players on the highly populated servers like OriginsRO, TalonRO.
We are talking about at least several hundred people.
Some of them could have gone completely or temporarily, but the addiction of regular RO players is strong.Where are you now, please respond, what do you think??

They either quit or are scattered across different servers. In my opinion, you all should join OathRO.
I am not associated with NovaRO.

Butt Force

My guild on Oath is comprised of, like, 30 Travels/Talon refugees and 20 or wanderers.

Lordy_J

UnknownGod Here, a bunch of us moved to YanisRo, though its a 1x.