Looking for EbilRO players!

Started by ebilroPierced, Sep 15, 2014, 03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirchen

ebilroPierced

Hey guys! Haven't checked on this thread in a while, so busy in real life I forgot. Hopefully Erukanu has been spoken to. I e-mailed him about reviving EbilRO. I'm not sure how successful it would be. It's been about 7 years or so since EbilRO closed so many of the players have probably moved on. I have still seen many EbilRO players around the web though so who knows. I made a mock-up website for EbilRO last year. I didn't spend much time on it but I was just trying to learn web design in case the server came back (ebilro.altervista.org). Hope you guys check back on this thread as well!

Erukanu

Haha - that page sure put a smile on my face  /heh

currently me and my friends ( the old original  ebilro team ) are working on the setup , im pretty sure this baby will come out good ;)

Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho

Quote from: ebilroPierced on Sep 15, 2014, 03:45 AM
It's Pierced from EbilRO. I really miss some of the players from Godlike, BandofBrothers and Forever Love. Also if anybody played EbilRO Project I was in Elite. I doubt anybody will see this as the server has been down for like 6 years but in the off-chance that somebody does see this it would be really cool to know what you guys are up to. I was both Null and Pierced in EbilRO Project. Our guild website is actually still up at eliteguild.team-talk.net, tried emailing some of the guild members but no responses /sob

Oh my god - I cant believe whats happening here... Im quite shocked.
Pierced, is it really you?
I am Kyo Kusanagi, my other User Names were GuessWho etc. I hope you and the other Elite players and my friends didint forgot about me.
I was also at elite alongside Mizukage and Seraphin and some other guys on EbilRO Project. I still have the screens and some videos as proof. Of course I also remember Erukanu which I used to mock a lot ))).
I also did play on the original EbilRO and also on the EbilRo Project where I met you and where we kicked asses as Elite members. The first EbilRO was very unique, too bad that the second EbilRo (project) didint last any longer.

After the EbilRo Project died some years ago, I barely got in touch with RO. I was here and there on some servers - I was looking for a good server like crazy. I used to test out Servers like VividRO, DaybreakRO and so many other servers. I registered on so many plattforms and forums and servers. You wont believe me. The only server which I loved and enjoyed and kept to play was DivinityRO which is now also dead. It was really a amazing server. Too bad it's dead now. I was so busy on school that I coudnt get in touch with RO.

I had buissines with school. But thanks to god last year I finished A level scool (Abitur in german, its the qualification to go into a university in germany) and Im now in the university, which is more chilly because you can study the way you want.

Some years ago when I found a list of my old email password, I randomly logged into some of my former emails and there I found my old eMail which I used for the EbilRO Project. I saw your PM'S to me, that you miss me, miss Elite (I hope I didint misread it, because I only looked once at it) and want to join another server. I really wanted to answher your email but I forgot about it because I had to some stuff if I remember correctly. And when I tried to find the email - I had to admit, that I either deleted my old emails password or the email provider deleted it himself because of unacitivity (Some providers delete the accounts of those people who dont log in for a certain time for data reasons.
I deeply, deeply apoloigze that I didint write you back. Wish I did it the moment you wrote to me.
Im gonna send you a pm with my email.

I knew, that we had a forum for our guild but I totally forgot the URL/ Name of it. Because when you google things like elite or Ro, nothing came out. I tried so hard to google it.
I didint know it was eliteguild.team-talk.net. And Im suprised, that it is still up. I mean, nobody wrote on it till 2010.

Yes. Trees of saviour looks much promising - much better than the Ragnarok online 2 stuff that never had anything to with RO. The developers of RO2 got rid of everything that made Ragnaronk online unique. They stopped RO2 anyway.  Im also waiting for trees of saviour which is the true sequel of Ragnarok online and not the fake RO2 stuff. But Ragnarok online mobile looks even better than TOS. I hope they make it for the PC and international. Look at a trailer.

Btw. I want to salute you, Mizukage, Seraphin and our other guys on Elite and all the other players of EbilRO and EbilRO Project. Also Erukanu and Kirchen, Black Talon of course and back to the roots :)))))))
From now on, I will read every night for a reply.
Im 21 now and still deeeply in love with RO. Hope we can exchange our Social plattforms/emails etc.
Ragnarok Online Player since the very Beta. I'm still in love with the game.

Dolce

Hi Everyone~~~

I played in Sapphire Server and my IGN was EvilSinCross.  I was a guild member of Godlike.  Glad to know that EbilRO is back! Really is my childhood memories xD
Hopefully i can see the old bunch of friend i made in the game in the newly revived EbilRO.    /ok /ok /ok

Time past so fast and its like 7 years ago~  /omg

Piercec, where are you? Please message me.

prayse

I was a freshman in TheTwilight when EbilRO was about to shut down a few weeks later.
In my ~1,5 years of EbilRO i did WoE like only once, though. I had plenty of RL friends, which played RO back then. Unfortunately, not a single one left.
I feel like EbilRO was in a past life- i lost all my screenshots and my memories are getting blurry. I remember Asurion and ArtLife as far as i can tell from this thread.
I guess, i might not be playing RO still if EbilRO hasnt been my first server. It was a wonderful introduction.

If any ex EbilRO players are on iRO nowadays, PM me here! Id be glad to get to know you; we might even knew each other.

Chikiomonji

bape

I was browsing randomly and saw this. Good times..

Still no message from pierced....

bape

It's okay. I am the most important

No, Im more important than you. You're fast.

GM Brook

I remember the old school midrate of this. It was awesome ;)

akaiii

does anyone knows which server is similar with ebilro??
currently try to download ebilro transcended..

There is no sever that comes close to EBILRO. There were some EbilRO projects called servers but they all failed

ebilroPierced

I'm still alive! Surprised this thread is still going and it's pretty highly viewed. I remember everybody's name here. I've been busy with university. It's hard to get back into Ragnarok but I'll never forget the friends I've made and fun times I had playing this game growing up. Glad to see people are still visiting this thread!