Looking for EbilRO players!

Started by ebilroPierced, Sep 15, 2014, 03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebilroPierced

It's Pierced from EbilRO. I really miss some of the players from Godlike, BandofBrothers and Forever Love. Also if anybody played EbilRO Project I was in Elite. I doubt anybody will see this as the server has been down for like 6 years but in the off-chance that somebody does see this it would be really cool to know what you guys are up to. I was both Null and Pierced in EbilRO Project. Our guild website is actually still up at eliteguild.team-talk.net, tried emailing some of the guild members but no responses /sob

Mentosanu

Hi!I played on EbilRO for almost 2 years.I always saw your name when WoE was happening.I used to talk with Asurion,he was one of my friends.I'm sorry if I don't remember talking to you,my in-game name was ArtLife or XxArtLifeXx.If you want,we could talk more on this topic :) you can send me an Email if you want.

Erukanu

It's nice to see someone with such passion for his mates  /no1  /heh

ebilroPierced

Quote from: Mentosanu on Dec 14, 2014, 07:25 PM
Hi!I played on EbilRO for almost 2 years.I always saw your name when WoE was happening.I used to talk with Asurion,he was one of my friends.I'm sorry if I don't remember talking to you,my in-game name was ArtLife or XxArtLifeXx.If you want,we could talk more on this topic :) you can send me an Email if you want.
I do remember ArtLife! I'm waiting for Tree of Savior to come out in the west. It's the successor to Ragnarok Online but it's currently in CBT in Korea. It looks awesome. Nice to hear from somebody from EbilRO. I'm surprised anybody from EbilRO still checks ratemyserver forums. I really miss our server.

dahman

was on ebilro too, dat good old times.

there are quite alot of peoples i remember from ebilro who are playing on ggro now.

ebilroPierced

Quote from: dahman on Jan 13, 2015, 03:07 AM
was on ebilro too, dat good old times.

there are quite alot of peoples i remember from ebilro who are playing on ggro now.
I just started playing ggRO, it's Hotshot's server from League of Legends so it's pretty popular. I really like it so far.

haxability

Ayyy pierced my boy. I remember you from ebilro. I can't remember my ign there though... Manta? I was running a paladin there mainly and sinx too but I can't rmb my igns so long ago,pretty sure I was a helper there though. Hit me up on ggro,PM me on forum (Life) or ign (Life)

See you soon!

ToushiNemasis

I was essentially on ebilro's high rate, sometimes on mid rate.
IGN's: Nemasis, Serph, Develon.

MindlessV2

Hey Guys MindlessV2 here,

on EbilRo i was on the HighRate Server Sapphire.

i was the Co-Leader of TheTwilight and i meantioned the name Asurion a few post earlier ^^.
I always looking forwards to finding him on any Server i was in the past. Black Assasin always geared with a Valk Helm.

Hopefully he will read these posts too!
Before my time in TheTwilight I always jumping around with my friend Leinidas and Koseido.

We played WoE in ForeverLove or LoveForever.

All of us now joined a Lowrate Server which opened on october 24th 2014.
Realy intresting here.

The Server called NovaRo.
Alot of European and American Players here.

If you wish to test it out ^^
I tested ggRo for my own and yea...

Their many reasons why i left the server after 2 days.

So have a good time guys and nice to see you here again in the RMS Forum.

Greetings

MindlessV2
Iruka07
Sarutobi
Guildenmixer
^^

EbilroBiBO

Hey Pierced long time no talk man.. I don't know if you still remember me but i used to play EbilRO for 2 years (I think). My old guild was Godlike(GM) then a made a new guild called Mors Mortis Godlike but this guild was made towards the end of EbilRO.

My EbilRO ign:
Blink
B i B O
R a D i C a L
Robnarok
(I have many more characters but I forgot the names  /heh )

Mizukage

Hi, Mizu/Mizukage from Forever Love here :D.

I logged into woonRO for the first time in 2 years today and by complete chance met sTaNe from Devils fruit and we started reminiscing about ebilRO. I miss this server so much and all of you guys!!!  /sob

I might have to come check out ggRO and see who is there :)

andrei27

i miss ebilRO  -AndreiTheWiz

Kirchen

Maybe its coming back. Erukanu is trying to revive the dream heuheuheu

/no1

just check the goodbey ebilro video on youtube.

ebilROBlackTalon

Hello  /no1 how are you guys hoping to play again with you guys again miss you.... /sob

ebilROBlackTalon

guys if you want to make ebilRO again please pm me ill do the sponsoring... thanks