Got Ragnarok Online (gRO)

Started by Hibikitikibi, Jun 23, 2009, 07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mieu

~Minstrel~

Yes indeed:P I heard heero was gonna try to re open it but then again those might be rumors.

DKLovespanda

Quote from: ~Minstrel~ on Feb 13, 2010, 11:25 PM
Yes indeed:P I heard heero was gonna try to re open it but then again those might be rumors.

Someone told me that too. Hopefully he does though. On topic, I was member of the guild Legendary.

~Minstrel~

Wow Legendary goes way back times when I didn't woe seriously it was a good guild 

Eve

Quote from: Mieu on Feb 13, 2010, 10:43 AM
gro suxd omg

Lies, you know you loved it there:D

I just miss sam (joker), his punishments to rulebreakers were the best >=D

- Eve

[color=purple]"A cake that is a mixture of some pleasure and some pain is sweeter than no cake at all."[/color]

DKLovespanda

Quote from: ~Minstrel~ on Feb 16, 2010, 11:09 AM
Wow Legendary goes way back times when I didn't woe seriously it was a good guild 

They're one of the best guilds until they went on their separate ways.

BrokenIris

I remember STH. I used to play gRO when Heero reopened it again this time. I drifted from it but if anyone plays and I know you, I will hop on to say hi and talk for a bit.

Rino~

Ariasqt

Hi i doubt anyone will answer but ill give it a shot, I too have been playing on gRO and I remember there was a custom BGM at prontera from some Anime (at least i think it was from Anime) anyway does anyone remember what the song was called?

~Minstrel~

Might be a late reply but just in case you have or have not found the BGM, the song  /ho name was Canta Per Me by Yuki Kajiura,  /no1 but the one used in gRO was from Noir- Canta Per Me, I actually use it as a BGM too! it suits prontera perfectly ever since I started playing ragnarok.

Kain_Dragoon

Yeah they reset the server 4 times since I started there. Mieu is still a cynic I see, rarely has anything good to say. Ill say this, Heero was Wallstreet he gave out cards to people and raised the drop rate on the server when he needed it. It was a nice place, I loved it there but a lot was going on behind the scenes.  I was in the Wolf Dragoons I was a wiz, then after I was a paladin.  Then people like Ares started to make their way onto the server among more unsavory types and it lost a lot of appeal. I pre dated Mieu, Gods knows why he gave her admin.

Heero

Hi all this is Heero. Just came in to say hi.  I had great times playing with all of you on the server. I hope everyone is doing well. I still play games but not as often. I am currently on PS4/Xbox as WarHeero.   If you feel like contacting me msg me and I'll send you my email. Miss those great times with all of you.

amyoto

hello all, this is Amyoto (the SinX) just wanted to say hi to everyone. i miss you guys. I recently started playing RO again on the server WoonRO Reloaded. its a decent one. im always in Hugel if if you want to say hi.

a lot has changed since the last time i played (2008) people spam pots like its nothing it PvP. so shameful lol. lots of OP new gears. but its ok. the game is still fun after all these years

General

wow, saw this topic, jesus, this was a long time ago.

dark hammer

Its been a while! anyone from legendary, STH, or any other guild that I use to play with still play RO? I was hoping to get back into RO during my free time. gRO sure brings back memories.