Looking for this girl..

Started by Nekoruchii, Jul 07, 2013, 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Playtester

Awww, this thread reminds me of a girl I knew on EternityRO, we always played together and even had some kind of thing going in private, but then she said she moves from Russia to her parents in the USA, ever since then I never heard of her again. Never seen her online again (still have her on ICQ).

Guess RO girls tend to just disappear.

Noble

Sad D:  The name rings me a bell
And yeah, girls on RO just disappear

Kensei

Quote from: Mindblowin on Jul 18, 2013, 02:50 PM
Hi,

Friend of mine just linked me this topic, didn't feel like answering to it at first but well, now that i'm here.

Ria alias Ria Rose Aguilucho, Ninian, Raspberry or whatever is a bit of a huge psycho-lier, please don't be her next victim if you're looking for her.
Just to let you know, she's pretending to be single to try to get money from people from the internet.
The guy she's pretending to be her brother is in fact her husband (a dude called Geitz), they got kids together and they live together irl. He's kinda doing the same.

She disappeared some months ago because i found out the truth, and she had to block all her FB contacts and i think she kinda stopped RO too.

Not sure of that information, but i think she appeared again recently, she would be playing on Woon-RO (forum nickname Rinvincible).

You know, I might want to have a chat session with you.

You can throw me a PM on how I can contact you and talk about it. I'm serious.

maggot4life

Is this girl played WoonRO before?

Kensei

For above poster, there's your answer :

Quote from: Mindblowin on Jul 18, 2013, 02:50 PM
Not sure of that information, but i think she appeared again recently, she would be playing on Woon-RO (forum nickname Rinvincible).

I went to Woon forum, yes there's a member named Rinvincible. I couldn't dig much so I can't really tell if it's her or not. Usually she would post her pics on RO forums but she didn't on Woon. Also her account has been inactive since July (meaning she never visited Woon forum since July, or maybe she just logged on as guest/hidden, but there's no posts of her lately).