DeathcardRO

Started by Anime, Aug 03, 2010, 04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime

Yo everyone from DCRO :D just wanted to see how many of ya'll are still into RO. :]

freakyred

Pogz here. I don't play RO anymore but I might play again if I get bored enough. You probably don't remember me but can I ask if you saw any info about where Roku left to? O,o He kind of disappeared.

lilmonsta95

Ganondorf

I played DeathCardRO for a small stretch of time in mid 2010 or so after ScytheRO Resurrection died.  Roku and DecadeSin (Orphan Sin on DeathCardRO) from PoisonRO invited me there.  Then all of that peachy drama began with Flipsyde or whatever his name was occurred.  I packed up and left after that event.  His fake girlfriend on a dual client was both humorous and pathetic in the same breath.

I don't recall what happened to the server shortly after that, I remember receiving an e-mail during the summer about a "restart" of some kind, I'm not entirely certain as I didn't look any further into it.

xRequiem

My father use to run a Server called DeathCardRO I was a event GM at a young age IGN: GM DeathTheKid Our Server had a bunch of different races in game as well hope this lines up