Lost friends,most of em are from SystemRo.

Started by Spikey, Nov 05, 2008, 07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikey

well,its been a very long time since i seen them and i really do miss them,here are the names.

they were from the Guild Jamming in SystemRo.

Intervention - Sinx (The Guild master) his name is Elder i believe.or maybe Elden...
he also have a champ called Erano,SG called Zypho,Sniper called Scope,Creao called BLOODSmith,Mastersmith called Bloodsmith Jr and many more,his a very expert player who mastered almost all classes and Sinx is his specialty,don't get near him if you don't wanna die.

Legararion - Champion (a seriously Pro MvP/PvP/WoE Champ)
his name is Junny and his fun to be with around he also got some alts like Sniper of Lodis,Knight of lodis.

Snowflake - his name is Johnny his a Stalker and also Gunslinger (Fatal Shadow) a really sick one.

Aias - Best Paladin Ever,very sick in WoE and PvP.

Virtual - Expert in Clown Class,fun to be with around and he likes to beatbox on vent xD

Dark Myst - female sinx who wants to have some fun  :D

Scrambie - Sinx we had some really good times yo =]

Kenshin Himura - Lord Knight - nothing much to say but i do remember you.

Tkay - omg where teh hell did u go man? xD his a sick player who got almost all classes done.

Itsumi - HP and Creator Expert,usually hangs out with Junny.

Distortion - a whitesmith.

Gay Berry or Val - teh queen ops i mean king of all drama - expert player and leader of DFK.

Revolution - my guess is that his probably the guild leader brother...anyways he leads the guild Teacher Pets and his a very powerful sinx,get too close and he will send you straight to ur grave xD.

Azura Boy and Kenji Fujino - both are wanderers champs but sick as well,i think Azura boy is from brazil....

Hrtbrkn - wooo good times man where are you now?

Seny - Master of all profs.

Sovereign - one of the best stalkers i ever seen.

and many more xD

the list is too long and i hope someone knows where all these fella's,we really had good times and i do miss the old days,where did you all go???! ???
Posted on: Oct 30, 2008, 12:03 am
woooooi found most of em on MicRo  :D