Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skogsjuklo

i loved that server. played on it for some years. hade all the trans chars. Xeena was my main. and did Qro came back or not? or what name on it now?

Fabre Slayer

Hey Xeena remember me?, Yeah Qro is back and now it's called QroG - Quality Ragnarok Online Galaxy.

Everything is almost as before. Trans at lvl 90 and rates are 5x/5x/3x with 10x on saturday/sunday deppending on GM and your time zone.
Woe on Saturdays.

Come and join the fun at http://qrog.net/web/index.php.

Best Regards

Fabre
Qro LR [SWZ]
|Fabre Slayer - Clown||Mylhdril - LK||Amanda - SL||Skeggiold - Creator||Death Star - HP|

QroG LR [WTF!]
|Kael - High Wizard||Aion - Clown||Nagelfar- Knight||Harachel - Sage||Gabriel - Priest|

Navia

Yup =D new qROg is trying to stay true to old qro gameplay. Job changer in Alberta, Stat/skill resetter in Izlude just like the old days. Lots of familiar faces, so you guys should drop in and check it out.

Donator room is also the same with the dungeon level warper and fail-safe card remover. OH I remember you, Xeena.. weren't you HP and a friend of an LK named Derk? Man that was so long ago...

Anyway, both LR AND HR servers are up now, so if you guys wanna reconnect or join in the partay, see Fabre Slayer's link above xP lol for you lazy people http://qrog.net

on old qro i was Mistral of Wind(Sniper) and Ayumi Hamasaki (WS)

Crash Override

omg, i just hit "quality ragnarok online" on google and
watch this topic heheheh...

Crash Override - High Priest LR
i was from EDEN *_*

Royale

I went by the name of ChosenOne. Does anyone know me? lol

DarkieRO

Low Rate qRO, REPRESENTTT.

OH GOD. The best RO Private Server of all time; qRO. I like many of the people here just kind of decided to google, "Quality Ragnarok Online" and came upon this thread. I just want to say- damn lol, sorry but I only recognize like 2 or 3 people on the previous posts. And hell they might not even remember me, necessarily. I mean I know Lynxx and Cypress- because well they we're sins.

Lynxx, Cypress, and Limit- we're the three fukken Sins that always seemed to get in my way. I remember old-old school RO when Breaker Sins was the cookie-cutter build, and we'd stealth/back step/breaker over and over again. Or when EDP became the giant thing, and we would hunt Emperiums of opposite guilds, or hell when we had those custom GvG battles- couldn't get enough of those.

Anyway just wanted to say hello to my fellow qRO-ers. Don't know if you'll know me personally but you better have heard of "Ragnarok Idols".

Me and my brother shared characters so here's our list!

My Main: DarkAssasin - "Darkie".
Not "DarkAssassin" I murdered that dude.

Alts:
UnholyWhitesmith
DivineLegend
UnholyPriest

Brothers Main: Pizza

Alts:
ZeroOrDie -- Lord Knight (got hacked)
Sammyboy -- Lord Knight
Pizzaman -- Champion

Note: Uhh some of the members of RI moved to singapore and some other asian countries. Uhh if you guys remember Pyrobunny / Whitemage, I'm actually still in touch with her. Lets see.. I know Zabu in real life, I guess if you want to know about him. Oh and uhh, on a final note. Malice was a hottie.

Scifo

Lmao, I was on qRO a longg while back but I don't remember my exact character names.  I do remember which guild I was in tho?  Any one from Bliss or Soul Society? o.o

"[color=red]Courage,[/color] is the magic that turns dreams into reality."

Lancaster

I played in q-ro for a long long time, but i left the server and the game about 3 year ago. I writed Quality Ragnarok Oline o google and i see this topic.

i realy realy miss that server, it was the better of all 3 severs that i played.

i just remember the name from two of my chars, Lancaster(Stalker) / RockHell(Champ), i had a Wizz, sinCross and a Vending Blacksmith but i dont remenber the names, i did have some great friends on that server, some i speak untill today, but i miss the MVP/ PVP/ WoE... great times.

i'm a little bit nostalgic here;P

Soul Society/ Akatsuki - the big one's

The Templars / and some oders - Small ones...
... Aparte isso tenho em mim todos os sonhos do mundo...(F. Pessoa)

"While considering your options, remember this and remember well: Choice without consequences is no choice at all"

adhelle

I played both on low rate and high rate. But i dont remember which char names were on which rate xD
My main chars called Belatrix and Gwyneth and I was in a guild called War Dragons.

Rayce

jeeze...i google quality ragnarok online and find this. haha

quite a familiar names mentioned around lol

Scifo

Ahah I still remember qRO had this xmas patch that a lot of people wouldnt patch out of because they changed clown nose sprites to .. I think Red Pixie Wings? and some other items to white butterfly wings and etc. xD

And so like you would see a lot of people running around with Clown Noses and it was kinda funny :P

"[color=red]Courage,[/color] is the magic that turns dreams into reality."

Spectras

dang i was thinking about getting back into Ragnarok and just searched up our old qRO and its gone :[. how sad. but i was oooooooooold player back in the original days, it was me (Spectras - paladin) Tacobellman (he had a knight and a merchant dude who pissed away money to break your stuff lol) Miroku - who was a priest (got first -cant remember card name- that allowed unlimited red gems so he spammed the protective circles lol) Sacreligious - who was a bad a hunter (sniper... w/e it is now) Ravs younger brother (also a merchant) cant remember his name but it started with a G. gosh... lots and lots more but i cant remember em all. i remember we were an ANTI-brazRO player guild for awhile lol and pretty dominate. ill try and come up with some old screenshots later.

oh and i remember Hoover, he was hilarious i remember when he got GM... and well if you know the story then you know what happened lol (lets just say lots of dead Baphomets)

and i was a GM also for a short period with Miroku. We actually tried to help the servers out (especially Miroku) and jailed alot of people lol.

i just loved the pvp aspect of qRO, had the best arena like areas (especially once they made the spawn point random so you wouldnt auto die when you popped in lol)
Posted on: Apr 25, 2010, 01:59 pm
OH I REMEMBER i think Ravs brothers name was Galyr... he was freakin awesome use to be just like 20 of us on the server and hes who taught me almost everything i knew about RO and you cant forget about Cassie too. she was coolest Auzzie ever.

southpark

Quote from: DarkieRO on Feb 21, 2010, 05:49 AM

lol fellow qROers its so good to see those old headgears worn by many players.. keeps coming back old memories of ragnarok..

BabyJumskie

markaizer

I think I've played this before, but it was the time that there was only around 80+ players and trans was really new to p servers and like there was a glitch on Prontera Maze at Bigfoot where you can be maxed level by ksing it bigfoots xD
But not sure if that's the same qRO.