Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolby

Registering just to post something here :X

Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone remembered me here but I worked my way up to a very strong guild called Chaos Legion in Q-RO which is also in alliance with another powerful guild which is Trojan. I use to frag people in PvP with ease since at the time I was using a Paladin and 'sacrifice ritual' was still and offensive type of skill. My name was SirPaladin but I don't think anyone remember me :(. Since then I was never in a strong guild again, the thing is they had wiped the server around 2 months after I joined this awesome guild :(
Searching for friends is hard
Searching for companionship is harder
Be grateful to those who accompany you
On this Road, like the Wayfarer(A Person Travelling) finding it's way back home!

Playing since: 2004

Mori

Talking about RO with some of my friends and just remembered qRO again. Googled it up and found this. Pretty interesting, I think I see some familiar names/stories.

I think I went by Mori and was just a pally sitting around Izlude in LR with my tux. Probably with Tim and Dork. Was around when Arch Angels was founded and met some of you in real life which was pretty interesting.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the good memories.

Katarkiller

hi guys i really would like to play the old qRO LR, to sit almost the whole day in geffen under my tree on the right site of the stairs at the german speaking camp^^ and chat with someone /heh
I'm sure the most don't know me i was playing qRO just for 14 months but the best year in my online gaming story /no1 with my first guild ~Naikan~ with my best friends pliss, kasu, horny, daru and some others but in this moment i don't remember all /swt c'mon it's 6 years ago and I'll never forget guilds like ~Naikan~  FG  LT  DD Inf and here also some others /heh i love this ro smileys of course i'll never forget my favorite event Human Cannonball with Odaroo, i'll never forget my Poring Cards /lv!
the last thing I'll never forget my qRO screenshots...are gone...with my old hd /sob

my unknown chars...
sinx - Katarkiller
ws - Manager
lk - lordi
champ - MyFistInYourFace
sniper - chiller

thank you for Quality Ragnarok OnlineĀ®

celestia

has anyone from qRO found anything similar? I've just spent the last 4 hours searching through various server seeking posts and reviews.  There has to be something out there

Fino

oh god xD katarkiller is still around huh?

Cursed

Oh my... was just thinking about Old Qro Days and found this :) ...too much time had passed since that Great Time.
Reading alot familiar Names here ..even Fino (Nef) and katar are here  /ok - and its Sad there is no Place for Old Qro Members to get back and Meet up  /hmm. Wondering whats Everyone up to nowadays.

Really miss those Days with WoE,Chillin' with Friends and Leveling our Chars X)

No idea if someone Remembers me but...

Greetings to Everyone <3

Cursed Soul - High Priest

valisHD

Do you still have his email account. where can i contact him?

sLick415

Wow.. woke up this morning thinking about all the great times I've had on qRO HR. It is definitely refreshing finding this thread here after all these years.

Co-founder of #1 guild: The Chaos Legion
#1 Champion (sLick)
#1 PvPer some would say

Kolby, I remember you =)

alexaa

I had to register and dig to look for this, but still, its not even much.
I can't even remember the girls properly anymore, but Roflsaurus, you just had to talk in my screenie (where art thou?).

Anyways char name was: HeavensAngel >w< I was pretty anonymous.

piratemermaid

Piratemermaid here,

I miss qRO, it was one of the best years of my life! :-)
A lot of people hated me, but the competition was healthy and it was definitely an unforgettable experience.

You can find me on instagram nowadays: ellebradford

Vanz

BRS - www.easyragnarok.com

=D Julius Caesar / xOmnislash

Xav669

wow a lot of people and trying to figure out who is each one. i was profesor Salsamora of Ghost Kingdom guild and then i move to French leaders guild. i was always in geffen town with few friends. if some1 know about a saver similar to qro pls tell us we are really crazy to play again a server like that.

Siebe

Quote from: alexaa on Oct 01, 2013, 08:33 PM

I had to register and dig to look for this, but still, its not even much.
I can't even remember the girls properly anymore, but Roflsaurus, you just had to talk in my screenie (where art thou?).

Anyways char name was: HeavensAngel >w< I was pretty anonymous.

I just had to scroll down, RIGHT now, and see myself in a screenshot. wow. GG. Damn.. the nostalgia.

actafoolzz

Played HR, IGN: SliceDice. Was in AlphaOmega. One of the best, if not the best sinx in the server. A picture of a duel where I accepted EDP as bets.

Zer

I can't find any screenshot from the past >.< i remember i have +9 Manteau [1] there and it was so rare + the angel helm :D

IGN: Wynne