Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Lazel

I joined this forum just to post here.

I googled qRO like many others, and found this thread.

I played qRO HR for like 2-3 years.

My character name was Al Lazel, the High Priest.  I had other characters but I can't remember their names.  I was married to GM Tomoyo when she was still around.  After she disappeared, and our guild Sakura Wars died out, things started to change.  qRO started getting hacked more frequently, and there was the infamous wipe.  It was a great time though.  All of my best memories of Ragnarok were on this server.

If anybody remembers me or recognizes my name, let me know!
I've included a couple pictures of our old guildmates.

Thank you qRO for the great memories!

renekenshin

I played old qRO for 3 straight years and i must say most of the guys who posted their char names on qRO LR i still remember them :) although i'm not sure if someone knows or even remembers my old LR qRO character named - Bakasaru (SinX), SakuraChan (HP), SniperSakura (Sniper) etc... well i'm not the best player out there and i can't remember most of my buddies or friends except some of the closest ones like Bahaa (LK), Shizoiken (HW) and Advent (Champ) but one thing i do remember is that qRO was the best server i ever played, and i still remember the community very well lol i even remember when people would unite and revolt on towns when theres a rollback haha those where the days. Sometimes i would even tell my friends that i would quit if the server wipe out but i never did because like i said this was the best fun server ever and it was really sad when qRO closes. My friends and i played on another server but it was never the same since until i started to think of really quitting RO for good.  Btw i was with Eclipse Guild and i still remember some of the other best guilds like PBR, G-Spot, Far Cry, Thugline, Forbidden Glory and theres more but i can't remember them now. Well qRO will stay the best server in my life T_T  Godbless to old GM's Frosty and Raveux i will miss your server forever and thank you for the great memories of RO your the best :)
Posted on: Jul 04, 2010, 08:22 pm
Quote from: Loki on Mar 11, 2009, 09:39 AM
Quote from: Kozua Nekiem on Mar 09, 2009, 01:36 AM
Though I wouldn't consider 1k+ pinoy/brazilians or malays(no OFFENSE TO ANYONE. So don't say it.)/botters a population.

=(

*Loki's affection for you has decreased. The fool arcana has peed his pants and ran away. You no longer have a penis.*

Beeeeeeeeeeeeesides. Before 3Jane gets here. I'm not from qRO and just voicing out my sadness.

Ta-ra,

Oh God i remembered this guy Loki always tries to kill me on pvp with his sinx -_-

RuStOk

i had to register when i seen this post, i used to play in the high rate server. i go by the name of RuStoK i used to go around f*** people up with my acolyte and my high priest in the pvp room using my pimp cane which was a quad LOD mace lol. i made videos on youtube before, but took em out. i had lots of fun in that server til it f*** up. it was a good run tho

Rikichu

Ahh man the things you run across when you are bored as s***. I played qRO waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. The last time I played was like the early part of 2007. Before quitting I started in 2004 and went on for three years finally ending in 2007 before entering college. Saw this on google and I just had to post. Good times good times.

Anyway, not sure if anyone remembers but I was a stalker named um...FatalRikimaru. I lead a guild called Fatal Chaos for a while, that's when it was most fun for me. Had a good thing going there for a while, didn't quite make it to the top but did do some damage in WoE. But yeah...enough about that. Anyway if you somehow know me and want to reach me just e-mail me at [email protected] x]. Good times.

link67

Hey everyone, I've played qRO since nearly its start, played LR for awhile and got hooked on HR the moment it opened, and played it until a few months before it closed. I've always gone by the IGN Lancelot if anyone remembers, I was the original and long time Leader of The Chaos Legion, played in Soul Society,Reminance and Akatsuki afterwards.

I've stopped by to inform any who remain interested that long time Admin of qRO HR  and qROG DevilAngelik is currently working on a project to start up a Server that will mimic many of the things that made qRO HR so memorable to its community, including rates and Level cap. When it is ready to be opened to the public, I will be making an official advertisement thread for it. It will be just like Old qRO HR without the previous owners who keep running off with the money and Run by one of its best in game admins ever.

Tom~

I played the HR in 2007 for a couple of weeks. It was fun, but I honestly couldn't understand half of the things people said to me-- my english sucked back then :P, and that made me quit it.

I went by the name "Keele" or something like that. I only talked to a couple of friends that were playing it with me. But as I said, it was fun.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

SuperAwesomeChef

Shane aka Manwe! I'm surprised Ben didn't put a message up. Its me Pie or PiercingArrow for the others. I doubt many people remember me but its worth a shot.

Melkor

Moderator Tom~,

You didn't happen to have a champion named Kharital did you?

utsav_chs

Hey, mee too but thats soooo loooooooong ago!!

neways ma name was Dollar (WS) and Lykannathricasanta (I forgot what it was ;p)
I am so happy to meet ya all...

r04dw4rri0r

Just like everyone else i too googled qro and this thread came up.  I played from '04 - '06 and i want to get back into RO.  Unfortunately i have yet to find any servers that live up to qRO's standards.  Can anyone suggest some servers that are like/similar to qRO?

Melkor

To be honest, I stopped trying to search for good HR servers, and I currently play iRO.  No other server that I've played can quite match up to how awesome qRO was.  Good luck in your search though!

Alrich

I also joined just to post here. I miss qRO terribly, some of the best times and people in my gaming life :P It's good to see that even years later people are still going strong about it. I would love nothing more than for me and all the people I knew on qRO to start playing again, but unfortunately that's unrealistic. I had a lot of characters, Alricross, Alubard, Sincoil and a lot I don't remember... If these names ring bells for anyone, please let me know!

Lyrics

I played qRO for about 1 month only, after that it was wiped out. Tho with that little amount of days and time I had. I really loved those people especially hanging at Morroc. Thugline~ Gang Force~ Oh~ Everyone.

-Abscissa.
Thug Ragnarok Online
Founded since o9.o3.2oo9
Released: o8.21.2o1o

I.made.a.server.for.Fun.Experience
I.did.loved.RO.since.September.2oo3.PH.Beta
Can't.Stop.Luviin

Retrotiger

If you need graphic services, click on the logo.

jonhsos

old times in q-ro !!

will never have a server that was better than the q-ro.

I miss the guys and even more of Woe RR dominating Payon HAHA